Was this PC?

Go to solution Solved by pizzaBoy,

1 hour ago, DrownedBoy said:

For Juneteenth, I found a young, handsome man of African descent living on the South Side of Chicago. Very ghetto, but an amazing kisser - a great combination.

Does this make me a horrible person? :p 

Does he have a rentmen or other ad online? Thanks!

1 hour ago, DrownedBoy said:

For Juneteenth, I found a young, handsome man of African descent living on the South Side of Chicago. Very ghetto, but an amazing kisser - a great combination.

Was it PC?  I'm no technology expert, but I believe the difference in PC or not depends on this:  If you found his advertisement with your laptop computer or smart telephone, than no it was not considered a PC. But if you found his advertisement with your Personal Computer, than yes that is considered a PC.

5 minutes ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

Was it PC?  I'm no technology expert, but I believe the difference in PC or not depends on this:  If you found his advertisement with your laptop computer or smart telephone, than no it was not considered a PC. But if you found his advertisement with your Personal Computer, than yes that is considered a PC.

Serious? For the record PC can, and certainly meant in this thread, also mean politically correct.

4 hours ago, edinbrooklyn said:

Does he have a rentmen or other ad online? Thanks!

He used to be on RM, where I hired him a couple years ago, but he took his ad down. I happened to find a neglected ad on FB, that he doesn't really pay attention to, but it had his number on it. He remembered me and performed even better than I remember.

Yes, this is a funny question, but it's also a funny way to celebrate Juneteenth. My company gives us the day off in order to appear concerned about race relations, so I decided to use the day as intended. Or not.

(and if I hired a guy called Jesus, I'd do it on Easter instead of Christmas)

3 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

All that means is, to a Chicagoan, when you meet, it's clear he comes from the South Side.

Just as it's obvious to other Chicagoans that I clearly came from a Chicago Italian neighborhood.

However, is there a word that identifies you as someone who obviously comes from a Chicago Italian neighborhood and do most people hear that word as complimentary? I don’t think so.

7 minutes ago, FaustOust said:

However, is there a word that identifies you as someone who obviously comes from a Chicago Italian neighborhood and do most people hear that word as complimentary? I don’t think so.

Let me guess: Guido? 

What about "barrio" as derogatory term?

3 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

All that means is, to a Chicagoan, when you meet, it's clear he comes from the South Side.

Just as it's obvious to other Chicagoans that I clearly came from a Chicago Italian neighborhood.

To most of us "South side" means "Shameless"

This thread I started once upon a time was called politically incorrect and some suggested a name change. 

1 hour ago, FaustOust said:

It's no different than a New Yorker saying they hired someone from Jersey.  Same meaning as ghetto; it's not a compliment, but it's hot 🔥

7 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

He used to be on RM, where I hired him a couple years ago, but he took his ad down. I happened to find a neglected ad on FB, that he doesn't really pay attention to, but it had his number on it. He remembered me and performed even better than I remember.

Yes, this is a funny question, but it's also a funny way to celebrate Juneteenth. My company gives us the day off in order to appear concerned about race relations, so I decided to use the day as intended. Or not.

(and if I hired a guy called Jesus, I'd do it on Easter instead of Christmas)

Is he used to be with Joffrey Ballet?

5 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

Bullshit.

The term “ghetto” is specifically used to describe, urban, poor black people and connect it to their living location, style of dress, way of speaking and even the food they eat. “Ghetto”, “thug”, and similar terms are all used in this manner. Let’s be real here. 

13 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

Does this make me a horrible person? :p 

It makes you a bigoted, elitist, sexually exploitative A.H., who has casually made a mockery of another ethnic group’s holiday. 

Your posting isn’t witty, ironic, or funny. It shows your lack of character. 

It makes you a shamelessly disgusting person.