Apple watch goals

euwc

Fervent user of the health options of the Apple Watch. Wondering how my daily goals relate. Anyone willing to share theirs (or tips)? Move (red) 840 / Exercise (green) 45 / Stand (blue) 12

On 6/20/2024 at 5:11 AM, euwc said:

Fervent user of the health options of the Apple Watch. Wondering how my daily goals relate. Anyone willing to share theirs (or tips)? Move (red) 840 / Exercise (green) 45 / Stand (blue) 12

I find the native Goals utility not very useful.  I do think the native Fitness App extremely useful for almost every sport I do.  If you are a Data Guy, I can not recommend highly enough the app Auto Sleep.  A fantastic, absolutely fantastic, sleep tracker that will at first, like all sleep trackers, make you very upset and anxious.  Over time, that goes away as your innner Data Geek becomes pleasantly fixated.  Have fun, happy numbers! 

APPS.APPLE.COM

‎Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch*. No buttons to press. Even the Watch app is optional! Just sleep! Total Privacy. ------------- AutoSleep has...

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Our personal tech columnist tracked his sleep for two weeks with an Apple Watch and some software. Here’s why he concluded it was a pointless exercise.