Best Weho Massage?

dc26

Thai Wellness currently has my business but was wondering about alternatives closer to Weho and if anyone has had any exceptional experiences there recently. 

I've been to Prince Men's Spa on Santa Monica Blvd a couple times and had varying experiences with different therapists- both in what services they provided and the quality of the massage. 

I've heard some of the Thai Wellness guys work at Sparadise (or did?) but I've only been once a while before the pandemic and just had a typical average massage. 

Was wondering if you had similar experiences or had other suggestions? 

Thai Wellness is definitely the spot to go for Weho area. Sparadise is very hit and miss, mostly miss. Prince is under new ownership and changed lots of staff, wasn’t a enjoyable experience last time I tried it.

12 hours ago, JayWH said:

Thai Wellness is definitely the spot to go for Weho area. Sparadise is very hit and miss, mostly miss. Prince is under new ownership and changed lots of staff, wasn’t a enjoyable experience last time I tried it.

Yeah I had similar experiences - but good to know re. Sparadise. Wish there was something better + closer to the area