Penis cancer cases surge across the globe

samhexum

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2024 at 1:05 AM, samhexum said:

😲🤢😱🤮🤒

Docs reveal how to protect yourself, avoid amputation

😲🤢😱🤮🤒

Interesting that the article says it is more prevalent in uncircumsized men.  Always recall hearing that hygiene was especially important related to uncut men.  Scary thought to have a penis amputation.  OMG!!  You would look down and your precious friend would no longer be there.  I wonder if you'd still have balls?  

5 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Interesting that the article says it is more prevalent in uncircumsized men.  Always recall hearing that hygiene was especially important related to uncut men.  Scary thought to have a penis amputation.  OMG!!  You would look down and your precious friend would no longer be there.  I wonder if you'd still have balls?  

I'm not sure I would have the "balls" to consent to having the amputation.  😵‍💫

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2024 at 4:06 AM, Redwine56 said:

A former co-worker of mine, when I was a long-haul trucker, was diagnosed with penile cancer when he was around 40 years old. His penis had to be completely amputated (total penectomy), and they rerouted his urethra to a hole between his legs. He dropped his pants and showed me the result: He still had large low-hanging balls, but where his penis used to be was a thin, neatly healed, vertical scar covered by his thick pubic hair. He could still ejaculate with anal stimulation.

I think The Post distorted some of the findings but here’s the paper and you can view for yourself, including perhaps implications for your geographic location. 

WWW.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Penile cancer is a relatively rare genital malignancy whose incidence and mortality are rising in many...

And here’s the BBC piece that’s the next inner layer Russian doll for the Post piece, both referring to the actual paper I just appended above and whose data are buried deeper in the doll layers.

WWW.BBC.COM

"It's something you never imagine will happen to you," says João, 63, who under went a partial amputation.

Edited by SirBillybob

• 4 weeks later...