Expert Massage by Ilgiz

BCBC

Well, someone always has to be the first to try out a new masseur. This was my turn with Ilgiz. 

His profile was listed as therapeutic, but he quickly offered up a FN massage for $160 when I texted him. He was responsive and was able to fit me in with just a few hours notice.

When I arrived to his hotel, he opened the door and I immediately realized this was not the same person from his listing. Not even close! It was shocking and my initial instinct was to leave immediately, but he was at least young, skinny, and very polite, so I stayed. I was angry that he would bait and switch with a fake photo, but he quickly undressed, had a professional massage table, and I was in desperate need of some serious therapeutic work on my back and legs - so I did my best to just go with the flow.

To his credit, he does seem to be trained, but his massage was a bit painful at times. I chalked it up to my body being tense from both working out and the situation at hand. He spent nearly the entire 50 minutes working on my back and legs and it really did feel therapeutic and helpful. He washed the massage oil off of my back with a warm towel and then asked me to flip over. When I did, he asked me if I just wanted a massage or more. I immediately told him just the massage as I knew what was coming next - the upsell. I just wasn’t feeling it with this guy, so I was 100% confident in my choice. He finished by massaging my chest - again, a bit painful - and then the massage was over.

I dressed, paid him, and left as quickly as I could. He was polite and courteous throughout. Unfortunately, he used a massage oil that had a mentholated scent to it that was quite strong. I hadn’t smelled it during the massage since my face was pushed into the massage table face cradle. It was just awful! I wreaked like Ben Gay!!

Again, not the worst massage, but no where near a great one. The fact that he used a fake - possibly even AI-generate/edited photo - was very upsetting. He looked more like a young, long-haired Adam Driver than the guy in his listing.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/48340/

IMG_0150.jpeg

IMG_0151.jpeg