Regent Seven Seas

Yes. Very high end and opulent cruise line.  Get their mailings.  I hear it’s amazing time. I know a couple who has taken them and they rave about it. They are in a class by themselves. Most cruises def run over 10k per person. / If you want elegant and higher end but don’t want to break the bank, I highly recommend Celebrity. 

• 1 month later...

My late husband and I loved Regent.  We did a 72 day cruise around South American.  Round trip from Miami.  We cruised the Baltic with 4 days in St Petersburg.  When he died in 2019, we had a 90+ days cruise booked with Regent leaving NYC on 6/15/2020.  He would have hated that it would be cancelled due to Covid.

Service was fantastic.  Tours were mostly included as were the bars and speciality restaurants.   We had a standing order of our favorite scotch in our suite (all cabins are suites).  They have a frequent travel club that gave us free add ons.

14 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

My late husband and I loved Regent.  We did a 72 day cruise around South American.  Round trip from Miami.  We cruised the Baltic with 4 days in St Petersburg.  When he died in 2019, we had a 90+ days cruise booked with Regent leaving NYC on 6/15/2020.  He would have hated that it would be cancelled due to Covid.

Service was fantastic.  Tours were mostly included as were the bars and speciality restaurants.   We had a standing order of our favorite scotch in our suite (all cabins are suites).  They have a frequent travel club that gave us free add ons.

Sorry for your loss.  It sounds like you had some amazing travel experiences together.