Hiring in UAE — Dubai and Abu Dhabi

11 minutes ago, BSR said:

Please calm down.  This last post of yours doesn't even make sense.

Others are simply pointing out that you are mistaken about the reality of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.  While homosexuality is technically illegal in the United Arab Emirates, people are not arrested for it, and they certainly aren't executed.  You are simply required to do all sexual activity, no matter how mild like holding hands, in private behind closed doors.  If it's any consolation, the straights have to follow the same rules.

Stop assuming that all Muslim-majority countries are like Iran.  If you don't want to go to the UAE, fine, nobody is forcing you.  But the least you could do is stop spewing falsehoods.

Not sure what I said was wrong. people don't arbitrarily regulate others. if that is triggering, that's a reality, so it's others' "emotional hurt" that's the issue there.

4 hours ago, BSR said:

Congratulations!  Two posts in a row that make no sense!

I said nothing wrong in both cases.

if others say I cannot comment, fuck them. I say what I want. as all HUMANS can. it's their bad impulse control or social sense that they have to work on. 

If this "doesn't make sense" then I'll just laugh and move on. 

1 hour ago, carolus said:

I said nothing wrong in both cases.

if others say I cannot comment, fuck them. I say what I want. as all HUMANS can. it's their bad impulse control or social sense that they have to work on. 

If this "doesn't make sense" then I'll just laugh and move on. 

Congratulations on your hat trick.

7 hours ago, carolus said:

All people are free. does that bother you? if so, i pity you. And yes, people don't regulate others. is that another things most adide by well enough that offends you or hurts you? if somebody random told me i couldn't wear a red baseball cap, I'll tell them to fuck off right in their face, and unless the state or something said i couldn't via a valid law thee would be NOTHING they could do about it!!

nene GIF

10 hours ago, BSR said:

Please calm down.  This last post of yours doesn't even make sense.

Others are simply pointing out that you are mistaken about the reality of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.  While homosexuality is technically illegal in the United Arab Emirates, people are not arrested for it, and they certainly aren't executed.  You are simply required to do all sexual activity, no matter how mild like holding hands, in private behind closed doors.  If it's any consolation, the straights have to follow the same rules.

Stop assuming that all Muslim-majority countries are like Iran.  If you don't want to go to the UAE, fine, nobody is forcing you.  But the least you could do is stop spewing falsehoods.

I guess some people simply think most Muslim countries are stuck in the past.

Dubai and other wealthy countries unfortunately are the exception, not the rule in the Muslim world but not all countries are the same. Some openly police any suspicious gay activity others simply ignore as long as it happens in private but also based on the ethnicity and nationality of those involve in the act. 

I agree with you that we shouldn't spread conspiracy theories of fake news about Muslim countries. 

Interesting how wealth makes people mind their own business and respect the private lives of others.

8 hours ago, BSR said:

Congratulations on your hat trick.

you tell me then where people "regulate" others. doesn't happen! it's how grown adults behave! try and "regulate" me then, see how far you get, "wise sir!" 

Funny how this post went from 'how to' straight to 'try me!'.

Fact is many many providers visit Dubai to make $$$$. Spoke to some travelling providers i met on this topic, they all agree Dubai is the place to make big bucks - high hourly rate, rich clients (though not the easiest bunch to satisfy). 

Echoing sentiment certain westerners seem to look at rich muslim/ asian countries from dated glasses. 

As long as you do it behind closed doors, you are fine. Stay in a western, 5️ hotel. RM and Hunqz are your friends. Pick a boi. Invite him over. Close the door. Stay behind it. Have your fun.  

See the sights. Have great cuisine. Shop.

Repeat. Leave.