Can’t read RM reviews even with VPN??

Go to solution Solved by nate_sf,

I downloaded a VPN app & was able to read reviews in any location for awhile. Now I cannot even access other locations besides Europe when VPN is connected and cannot read reviews of any location. Any ideas / suggestions? Anyone else experience same issue?

I use the following to read reviews and it works for me just fine. Copy and paste the reviews url for example https://rentmen.eu/RickyP/reviews/ into the enter web address box and I leave it on Netherlands.

HIDE.ME

Easily access blocked content and websites with our FREE web proxy. Hide your real IP address and encrypt your internet connection to protect your privacy.

52 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I use the following to read reviews and it works for me just fine. Copy and paste the reviews url for example https://rentmen.eu/RickyP/reviews/ into the enter web address box and I leave it on Netherlands.

HIDE.ME

Easily access blocked content and websites with our FREE web proxy. Hide your real IP address and encrypt your internet connection to protect your privacy.

Thanks for the suggestion. Does not work for me. Will not load when I copy review url into box

Try using an incognito tab or a different browser than the one you usually use. This can help bypass any location-related data that might be cached in your browser's memory. Incognito mode prevents your browser from storing cookies, site data, and history from your current session, allowing you to access the website as if you're visiting it for the first time. Additionally, using a different browser altogether can ensure that none of your previous browsing data interferes with the current session, providing a fresh start and potentially resolving any location-based issues you're encountering.

• Solution

I use Tunnel Bear for my VPN, works well. I use VPN if I need to modify my rates, and if I want to read the text of the reviews. In order to modify my rates I have to also set my location on RM to somewhere outside of the US, so I pick somewhere in Europe. So if all else fails, try changing your base RM location to somewhere outside of the US and see if that does the trick. 

Are you trying to read reviews on Rent.men or Rentmen.eu?  I cannot get it to work on Rent.men but the VPN site does work on Rentmen.eu using Chrome.  (I haven't tried Firefox in a while, but I couldn't get the work-around to work using Firefox when I first tried it years ago.)

On 7/1/2024 at 8:20 PM, Paul FL said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Does not work for me. Will not load when I copy review url into box

Yeah this has been happening to me for the past week. I used to use this VPN and method (incl men.eu) just fine but as of a week ago no content will load hmmm

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bmxman said:

Yeah this has been happening to me for the past week. I used to use this VPN and method (incl men.eu) just fine but as of a week ago no content will load hmmm

Update. I changed from Netherlands to Germany, checked "Remove Scripts" and now it works

Edited by Bmxman