Queens bars and street

Hi Guys, 

any intel on Queens? Have any of you tried the Queens bars? They have some advertising with dancers, and I recall back when I used to go to those bars, there were such hotties. like in Friends and another one called Music box? they were pretty small but I met hot boys, from central and south america

Also, word on the street is that Venezuelan girls are walking around, so I am wondering if there are Venezuelan boys doing the same  😁

between 69th Street and 82nd Street on Roosevelt Avenue. I am going to check it out and report now that I finally have some time to spare, but any input would be great.

Posted (edited)

Now I understand why this area is not as popular as I had hoped. The streets and the presence of food vendors make it feel like a third-world country. There were a bunch of Asian women, some of them wearing red ropes and ready to go.

I was mobbed as soon as I walked around, but when I asked for boys, I got a dirty look, so I came to Friends Tavern. It was pretty quiet with not many boys around. The hottest ones were the cocktail waiters. I will stay out tonight. I am waiting for the dancers who are supposed to perform at midnight, so let’s see. I will also check out this place called Atlantis. The drinks are overpriced, and there isn’t much to do here, but I’m glad I checked it out

ghd dancers st 12. The bartender told me that they used have a back room for dances - take that with a grain of salt) my Spanish is not that good so let’s see. 
j went to Atlantics - used to be a gay dance club, now it looks like a heterosexual bar. The women outnumbered the guys. So I left. 
the I tried two more, but is Friends Tavern when I found something closer at I was wait for 

my last edit, I will wait for the midnight dancers and I will repot in tomorrow  or in a couple of days 

Edited by Alfstoria

I fell in love with this Colombian boy. Wow! Sorry if it's a bit shaky and short, but I didn't want to be thrown out. I'll give more details later. The other three guys, who were dancers, weren't anything exceptional; all three were too hairy for my taste. The show started at midnight, so it was hard for me to stay up, but the dancer was worth it. There was no back room or anything like that  

Posted (edited)

I’m in a Queens bar.  to see my Colombian boy , but he is dancing at another bar with the subbtle name: Hombre. It’s my first time at this place. There’s one boy who just started dancing now, but my friend hasn’t arrived yet. This bar doesn’t seem to have a back room, so I’ll wait all night to see him. There are not naked dancers, but they have tiny thongs. Oh boy, I feel like such a horny old man. 🤣

So far they have allowed me touch  everything, I do it discreetly;  I don't see another client holding a dancer. Everyone just tip and play with the guys while they dancing. 

BTW. They dance on the bar

Edited by Alfstoria
Full of typos :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2024 at 11:13 PM, Alfstoria said:

j went to Atlantics - used to be a gay dance club, now it looks like a heterosexual bar. The women outnumbered the guys.

This is annoying true in every gay bar I've been to lately.

On 7/21/2024 at 8:19 PM, bronxboy40 said:

Good reporting Alfstoria, so the only bar to see strippers in Queens is friends?  I think I was there once but staying out past 11 is a little rough for me these days lol

Besides Friends Bar, is there one called Hombre that is not on Roosevelt Avenue but on 37th Avenue? I like it there. I wish they had earlier shows and lap dance rooms—maybe one day. What I like is that it attracts a different type of Latino crowd, with fewer Puerto Rican and Dominican guys and more Central and South Americans. The Colombian guys especially stood out. I gave one of them Tim's contact information so he could dance at the Adonis parties. I hope everything goes well and he can dance this Saturday. Unfortunately, I am on a break after my knee surgery so i stopped going to the Queens bars and I wont be attending this weekend's Adonis party 

i am trying to get a fast recovery on time for my Brazil trip. I am even sacrificing Montreal. :(   This year will be the first year since the pandemic that I won't go to Montreal in the summer. 

WWW.HOMBRESLOUNGE.COM

Hombres has a more Manhattan vibe than the other gay bars on the Jackson Heights Strip. Hombres is something of a destination for Long Islanders and Connecticut G.

• 4 weeks later...

On Mondays, Friend's does a party called "Red Room." They do lap dances in the back in a curtained off area. You have to ask the guys on the bar dancing for a lap dance.

Last time I went, there were about 4 or 5 dancers, but it wasn't crowded and its a small space. Good looking guys and I enjoyed my lap dances, but when I went (which was awhile ago) the seating for the "back room" was not comfortable. Not sure if it's the same or it changed.

The gogo boys don't really start until 11/11:30pm which is rough on a Monday. I wish they would start earlier. I would go again if it wasn't so late.

Edited by guythis716

20 hours ago, guythis716 said:

On Mondays, Friend's does a party called "Red Room." They do lap dances in the back in a curtained off area. You have to ask the guys on the bar dancing for a lap dance.

Last time I went, there were about 4 or 5 dancers, but it wasn't crowded and its a small space. Good looking guys and I enjoyed my lap dances, but when I went (which was awhile ago) the seating for the "back room" was not comfortable. Not sure if it's the same or it changed.

The gogo boys don't really start until 11/11:30pm which is rough on a Monday. I wish they would start earlier. I would go again if it wasn't so late.

Nice. Yes. Very cute and hot guys more Central and South American type than The The Caribbean. I am head over heels with this Colombian boy 

But since I am recuperating from quad surgery I have not been able  to see him or go anywhere

In Friends, the guy told me that there used to be a backroom but couldn't understand the reason so I just heard no more. Lol 😆