Good and rip off onlyfans

carolus

Rourke's Diamonds is a good one - he's a British twink and has lots of vids with fucking, wanking, etc.

Stephen Brenland is a rip-off. He's good-looking and has a big dick, possibly 8" at least. But his vids are very short and you hardly see his cock that much even though one can tell he's hung. 

Posted (edited)

Jamal- 

ONLYFANS.COM

OnlyFans is the social platform revolutionizing creator and fan connections. The site is inclusive of artists and content...

has a great only fans shows full cum shot videos has a good amount of content and he’s starting to do collaborations with other guys very hot. And he has a huge cock 

Edited by Muscleking

The Rip offs are- don’t waste your money 

Imanol brown 

Ululante

Teninchtopxxx

bigdicksommelier

Fred_Taylor 

Jakipz

magnumx

horsecockdude

antoniosebert

Decent only fans- worth a single subscription 

Theshawnraymond

Officialgreysweatsking

Stony 

deepdick10x7

Kingsdick

Tallcroatianxxl

Manbehindthecam

Therealdiamondayski

johnbronco

itsdeepjohn

16 hours ago, Muscleking said:

The Rip offs are- don’t waste your money 

Ululante

That's so funny because when he was on chaturbate that's all he would say and post in the chat box. To join his onlyfans. He apparently doesn't do cb anymore according to his cb page.

It took me nearly a decade, but I finally left what was the worst Only Fans site, bb543741, Blase. Cute profile pic, but never, ever had any kind of content, and never, ever responded to private messages. I feel that 6 years is plenty long enough of a wait to eventually pull the plug. 

The best one to me is Tylersaint. Extremely reasonable rate, continuous added material, and responsive to fans - they (he and his husband) rock. Another site I loved due to also being appreciative of his fans is vinnymarchegiano. However, doing solo material all the time isn't sustainably interesting. 

My favorite Only Fans clip of all time is from my now retired masseur, outihulk from January of 2020. He came the most incredible ejaculation I've seen come out of anyone I've personally met, worth the price of his subscription alone. I did a measuring tape scene with him which hit the cutting room floor (never aired). I'd die to see what I (and he for that matter) looked like from then to now! My biceps are 16% bigger, based on my memory. 

13 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

The only guy I subscribe to is this one. 

Sexy twink that goes live for two hours 3 nights a week.

He has a promotion for a free day right now, so I subscribed.  I didn't scroll back through his entire feed, but everything I saw was just a quick video with an instruction to "check your inbox" aka pay me more and you can see the full video.  That isn't worth it to me, and I'm not interested in coordinating my schedule with someone who goes live a few nights per week. 

Just goes to show you that different people have a different sense of what's "worth it."  To me, I want to see full length videos posted on their page without me having to pay extra, at a minimum of two new full length videos per month but hopefully more. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2024 at 10:36 PM, Coolwave35 said:

The only guy I subscribe to is this one. 

Sexy twink that goes live for two hours 3 nights a week.

Subscribed, yo drop those tips cause otherwise I’m kicking you out of the stream.  :) 

but then he is gay baiting on two of paid video options.  Simulated gay sex.  Dude wants to get credit for taking cock without a little pain in the ass.  Wha wha wha.  Fool me once, fool me twice, yeah unsub.  

sad, cause if he had gone through with, I’d have stuck around longer.  

I found https://onlyfans.com/windwhole 

I liked his insta, but his onlyfans turned into an extended tease game for additional videos with escalating tip chart.  Yeah, sorry bub, been down that road.  Old stripper trick to keep them tipping and never having to fully commit. Plus recycling a bunch of videos available further back in the feed.  Whomp whomp.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2024 at 10:52 PM, dcguy20 said:

I subscribed to Shawn Raymond's OF page a few times. I think he's very hot. Love his smile. 

Has anyone ever meet him in person? I’ll be traveling to Dallas next month and I’d be very interested in spending some time with him.