4 hand massage in NYC

I've been curious about 4 hand massage in general, I'm thinking of trying it here in NYC if anyone has any recommendations. 

I'm also curious what to expect, do the masseurs also interact with one another? Or is it just getting massaged by two people at the same time?

1 hour ago, Unonymous30xxx said:

I've been curious about 4 hand massage in general, I'm thinking of trying it here in NYC if anyone has any recommendations. 

I'm also curious what to expect, do the masseurs also interact with one another? Or is it just getting massaged by two people at the same time?

I have done it a few times, I usually start by asking the provider if they offer it, and personally I like to choose the guys.. I don’t usually like going to couples cause I’m never interested in them both personally, I’ve done it once and was not the best..

recently I hired two guys both of which I’ve gone to separately and just thought it would be hot to get them together, they both massaged me and I got to watch them massage eachother. It was very hot maybe out of reach for some guys budget wise but was a fantasy of mine and would definitely do it again.. but the most important thing was having two guys that I was equally interested in.

DM if u want more details