Barcelona Stripper / lap dance clubs

SugarMartin

54 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

I spend some months there each year. Aside from seeing a male stripper at a friend’s private birthday party, I’m not aware of any.

I’ll ask my local gay friends and report back if they know of any

Thanks 

On 7/11/2024 at 2:59 AM, brettnyc said:

Boys Bar's website is adverstising go-go/ stripper nights at the location in Sitges, but not at the bar in Barcelona. Maybe some locals can confirm.

WWW.BOYSBARBCN.COM

Yes it’s says only on  Thursdays in Sitges.  Oh well I guess Barcelona lacks in that area of entertainment 

On 7/12/2024 at 5:52 AM, SugarMartin said:

Yes it’s says only on  Thursdays in Sitges.  Oh well I guess Barcelona lacks in that area of entertainment 

Not exactly. According the the website of Boys Bar Sitges, currently Thursday night is stripper night, with a show, Fri-Sat has house DJ and gogo’s, and they have a special pole dancing show on Sunday.

• 2 months later...
On 7/11/2024 at 3:59 AM, brettnyc said:

Boys Bar's website is adverstising go-go/ stripper nights at the location in Sitges, but not at the bar in Barcelona. Maybe some locals can confirm.

WWW.BOYSBARBCN.COM

I'm here in Sitges first week of October, which is just after high season has ended, and Boys Bar Sitges was completely closed on Wednesday and Thursday.  So no Strippers, not even their bar was open mid-week.

20 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

I'm here in Sitges first week of October, which is just after high season has ended, and Boys Bar Sitges was completely closed on Wednesday and Thursday.  So no Strippers, not even their bar was open mid-week.

not surprising -- Sitges is a weekend getaway during the off season at best.