I am guessing Grindr is too much work?

John Vespa

4 hours ago, Hesolucky said:

a lot of people don’t understand it’s [Only Fans is] more than just fucking. Actually to get money is more about creating a brand and narrative, answering your fans. Marketing custom vids and pics. Managing other social media to funnel into your fan pages 

3 hours ago, Skirader said:

Thats sad, its like Uber.  Uber was good from what I hear but now everyone is an uber driver.  

So let's be entrepreneurial and create a new start-up! FUCAR!

It has a fleet of vans that provide ***FREE*** trips between hot nightspots. Each van has a driver and a cameraman.

As the van driver slows down and picks up photogenic guys outside of bars and clubs (who sign releases before entering), they start fucking in every possibly configuration in the back of the van. The FUCAR cameraman films everything and posts it to the FUCAR web site.

The riders in the van get a free ride and a good fuck. The driver and cameraman get the OF payout: each get some percentage in perpetuity of the fees paid to watch the videos. A driver who can spot "talent" and a cameraman who can focus and offer a helping hand when necessary ("Turn sideways so I can get a better angle!" "Faster faster!", "Here's the lube!", "(To the driver)Pull over for a bit....I can get at least ten more minutes of great stuff to film out of this group!  And if the driver isn't driving...maybe it's an opportunity for him to show off his 10 incher in the back of the van.  😉 

1 hour ago, Walt said:

So let's be entrepreneurial and create a new start-up! FUCAR!

It has a fleet of vans that provide ***FREE*** trips between hot nightspots. Each van has a driver and a cameraman.

As the van driver slows down and picks up photogenic guys outside of bars and clubs (who sign releases before entering), they start fucking in every possibly configuration in the back of the van. The FUCAR cameraman films everything and posts it to the FUCAR web site.

The riders in the van get a free ride and a good fuck. The driver and cameraman get the OF payout: each get some percentage in perpetuity of the fees paid to watch the videos. A driver who can spot "talent" and a cameraman who can focus and offer a helping hand when necessary ("Turn sideways so I can get a better angle!" "Faster faster!", "Here's the lube!", "(To the driver)Pull over for a bit....I can get at least ten more minutes of great stuff to film out of this group!  And if the driver isn't driving...maybe it's an opportunity for him to show off his 10 incher in the back of the van.  😉 

BaitBus has entered the chat…

On 7/10/2024 at 10:26 PM, Spikeguy said:

It’s the flip though he likes older.

I was thinking similarly. He is “28”, has a beard, looks at least 35 and wants a 50+ year old. We can still enjoy roleplaying that doesn’t involve minors or center around guys that very much look like minors.