Colonic Cleansing as a service

It is a rarity for me to see this in extra listed services, but wonder if anyone has taken the plunge(r)? I don't see this as something to be done unless it comes with a test drive with that same individual. 

I've gone to a place (not a masseur's home) where this was the primary service, and liked what was being done, but disliked the after-effect feeling. 

I'm not an expert in that particular subject matter, but back when I was working making websites for people in BDSM, I saw people offering that type or similar service, mostly advertised to hetero people. My guess is that to some people that falls under (not sure how to word it), I guess, practices that are not commonly found in more popular websites.

Have you searched in places that are more specialized?

9 minutes ago, DrownedBoy said:

Colon cleansing is quackery. An enema would accomplish the same thing.

It is the same thing- 
“colon cleansing” doesn’t use a brush, a vacuum, or polishing compound. Just water, measured, administered in the same way as an enema, with one addition: the hose designed to also carry waste out rather than moving to the toilet to expel.
I have a feeling the home-offering by this provider is simply a deeper enema. Sounds perfect for clients who don’t give a shit. 

34 minutes ago, jeezifonly said:

It is the same thing- 
“colon cleansing” doesn’t use a brush, a vacuum, or polishing compound. Just water, measured, administered in the same way as an enema, with one addition: the hose designed to also carry waste out rather than moving to the toilet to expel.
I have a feeling the home-offering by this provider is simply a deeper enema. Sounds perfect for clients who don’t give a shit. 

Some clinics follow false medical theories when promoting colon cleansing, like claiming it removes "toxins" and "morbid matter" from the body. The body removes those by itself.