Hotel week - anyone done it

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2024 at 2:27 PM, HotelFun said:

Assuming an unlimited budget and can book any provider in a populous city, has anyone spent like a week (or multiple days) in a nice hotel doing nothing but booking and seeing providers?ย 
ย 

if so, what was the experience like? Any tips or considerations?ย 

Yes, I have.ย 

Tips:ย  Save up enough money for months in advance

I did a big European trip in 2022 after I came into a bit of money and while I didn't hire every day, I did hire fairly often. I was there three weeks and I think I saw 5 guys total, including one for an overnight. I also went to quite a few bathhouses and stuff and had pretty good luck there so ended up not hiring as much as I thought I would. But yeah it's a fun time!

ย 

The overnight was nice because I got to really connect with the gentleman. We went to dinner and a like avant-garde dance thing that he knew about. With another guy we went to dinner and had some delicous gelato after. If you find the right guy, they can almost be a little guide for you and give you a cool culture/vacation experience that you might not have had otherwise.

My recommendation is to find guys that are smart, cultured and interesting. One of the guys I met was was just a total materalistic himbo. He said he went to the Cannes Film Festival with a client and I asked him about the films he saw. He apparently didn't see any and just went shopping instead. I'm glad I hired him as a quick one-hour. Handsome man but not one that would be interesting to have dinner with.

Edited by keroscenefire

That brings back fond memories of extended hotel stays in Bangkok (Siam hotel) and Pattaya (Royal Cliff hotel) ... in the late 1980s!ย  Those were also my first experiences with gay sex.ย  I started doing this in my early 20s and it became a life-long hobby.

I will never forget.

Edited by BaronArtz