Being deceived by a physique in person.

It makes complete sense when showing pics as a provider to give a potential hire the idea of what you look like. There have been countless disappointed clients expressing dismay that while they know from the face that the guy is indeed the same, the photos were clearly taken in the past. This, however, is an OPPOSITE concern.

Within the last year, there have been two gentlemen, one a "holy shit, look at you!" surprise, and the other who was already in nice shape, but in person looked like they were closing in on hitting the big stage with rippled abs that were non-existent in the photos, and a further defined upper body. 

The latter of the two was a nice surprise, but the first one I feel could be off-putting if I was expecting a mildly obese dude like I am, only to get a stunning stud who enjoys giving unsuspecting clients a "$250 an hour body for a $150 an hour donation". I'd imagine there could be a few clients that of course would be happy for the hire's hard work, but frustrated that the out of shape look MIGHT have been what the gravitation to hire him in the first place was. 

I don't doubt he gets asked all the time "Why don't you post more recent pics?" I did, and he told me that his body fluctuates, and he wants clients for his massage skills and to return, rather than the superficial clients who only care about his body.