Nude Racing Series

spacer.pngThe American Association of Nude Recreation has a website listing nude or clothing-optional foot races.

spacer.png

The Running in the USA website also catalogs some nude or clothing-optional runs.

I sign up for races a few months out as a way to force myself to train and try to stay in shape. The knowledge that I'm going to be signed-up to perform is enough to get me out for a run or into the gym throughout the week.  I think that a nude run, where my fitness (or lack thereof) will be even more on display would be extra motivating.

I'm lucky enough to have several of these within weekend-getaway distance of my home.  I think I'll sign up for one.

8 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

Those are a lot of fun, and while I don't have a "nude except for socks and shoes" fetish, I will point out that all of these men (well, all butt one) are collectively running the wrong way!

I'm guessing the course is a loop in that photo.  So, they are running away from the finish line in order to come back to it.  I've run a lot of courses like that.  Heck, I've probably run some backwards too.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, am I the only one?   While I love nudity and being nude outdoors, the thought of Big Richard and The Twins flapping from side to side for a 5K run doesn’t sound very appealing 🫣  In fact, it sounds painful

8 hours ago, PhileasFogg said:

Ok, am I the only one?   While I love nudity and being nude outdoors, the thought of Big Richard and The Twins flapping from side to side for a 5K run doesn’t sound very appealing 🫣  In fact, it sounds painful

Have you tried exercise naked?  Not just free balling, but actually naked?  If not, you'll be surprised how much easier it is than expected.  People give too much thought to their textiles. 

Swimming and Yoga are my most frequent nudist exercises; but, I've jogged as well 

Edited by Vegas_Millennial

18 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

Have you tried exercise naked?  Not just free balling, but actually naked?  If not, you'll be surprised how much easier it is than expected.  People give too much thought to their textiles. 

Swimming and Yoga are my most frequent nudist exercises; but, I've jogged as well 

Yes, regularly.  In my home gym, I’m always naked.   Weights, rowing, elliptical, etc.   I’ve tried naked cycling (road bike) and jogging, but my stuff (especially my balls) flop around in painful discomfort.