411 xl_daddy

Parco

We planned to. But he was overly eager. I couldn’t discern if that was kindness from down under or smelled of someone trying to hustle a bit too hard. Ultimately it worked out the way it was supposed to bc our schedules didn’t align. He is handsome  

I got to meet xl_daddy.  He looks amazing in person he's got an amazing body and great hairy chest and a great kisser.  Unfortunately he did not seem very into it and it felt like he couldn't get rid of me fast enough I mean he was trying hard to get me to blow within just a few minutes of me getting into his room and I kept trying to move his hand away because who wants to be done in five minutes? Our actual time together was maybe 20 minutes excluding the walking up to the hotel room, rinsing off in the shower, and walking back to my car. I know I came in with very high expectations which I think makes the situation more frustrating but I have an urge to message him to tell him what I thought of the session but I think that would be pointless as he would defend what he did and told me I should have said something. 

Edited by Kman
added more info

I am still very frustrated by the session. I don’t think I’ve ever been this frustrated about a session . I just left a review on RM…Im not sure how much messaging they need to verify we met but if it doesn’t go thru I think I’ll message him directly. 

9 minutes ago, Kman said:

I just left a review on RM

I think that's the sensible thing to do. I've had negative experiences and I know it's often difficult to confront the provider directly for various reasons. Here's hoping that your review is accepted.

My review was posted.  I am assuming the provider can read it?? 

Makes me feel a lot better!  Well if somehow I got half my money back that would be even better 😜!  I was extra pissed about this one to the point where I couldn't relax, I did not want to watch TV, no beer, did not want to go out...just stewed about it and went to bed early 😵‍💫

5 minutes ago, Kman said:

My review was posted.  I am assuming the provider can read it?? 

Makes me feel a lot better!  Well if somehow I got half my money back that would be even better 😜!  I was extra pissed about this one to the point where I couldn't relax, I did not want to watch TV, no beer, did not want to go out...just stewed about it and went to bed early 😵‍💫

It seems to be a measured review based on how you described the encounter. Glad you're feeling better!

Is that your photo on the review? You're a good looking fella!

33 minutes ago, Kman said:

Not sure what "measured review" means? 

But yes that is me and thank you I appreciate it 🙂

All I meant was that you didn't go over the top and blast him. You calmly stated the facts.

And you're welcome. 😃

11 minutes ago, Philly50 said:

All I meant was that you didn't go over the top and blast him. You calmly stated the facts.

And you're welcome. 😃

Yes, probably better I waited a day to submit the review

I sensed this from him. He tried a number of times to connect with me. Something just felt off and I passed on him. I’m sorry you had a bad experience. I must say, you’re highlighting an issue generally. When we have bad experiences it’s sometimes difficult to leave a review without getting blasted by the provider or having them hound you. So I always think there’s a positive bias in reviews bc more guys don’t leave the bad ones. 

5 minutes ago, Passionproject said:

I sensed this from him. He tried a number of times to connect with me. Something just felt off and I passed on him. I’m sorry you had a bad experience. I must say, you’re highlighting an issue generally. When we have bad experiences it’s sometimes difficult to leave a review without getting blasted by the provider or having them hound you. So I always think there’s a positive bias in reviews bc more guys don’t leave the bad ones. 

Very true, I have been hounded before after leaving a bad review but nothing I said was untrue and was just mad that I wrote it.  I just realized the provider can respond to the review so it would be interesting to see if he says anything.

13 minutes ago, Passionproject said:

Kudos to him. A responsible human. So rare…now I feel like I need to get with him. 🤣

Correct. I was taken back by his apology. He says he’s coming back to the US in October and I think I’ll try and see him again 

5 hours ago, Kman said:

Correct. I was taken back by his apology. He says he’s coming back to the US in October and I think I’ll try and see him again 

I saw his reply and thought it was well done. It's good that he reached out to you as well. I was going to scratch him off my list but now I think I'll keep my eye on him. Should he ever come to Philly.

• 1 month later...

Update: I did meet with him in the US - hot experience, took some vids for my personal collection but he def tries to wrap up quickly, just as a heads up.

Edited by Parco

On 7/21/2024 at 11:54 AM, Kman said:

I am still very frustrated by the session. I don’t think I’ve ever been this frustrated about a session . I just left a review on RM…Im not sure how much messaging they need to verify we met but if it doesn’t go thru I think I’ll message him directly. 

I cannot see yr review...Was it taken down?