Shannen Doherty has died

• samhexum changed the title to Shannen Doherty has died
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2024 at 11:03 PM, jeezopete said:

image.jpeg.6f652a13a99cc2764112c83a9812c541.jpeg

When I read this, my initial response was "ouch, that's harsh."  But then I googled why she did:  she thought some former co-stars would show up not to pay their respects or to grieve, but to get publicity and to improve their image.  OK, fair enough.  If you get to decide who attends your kids' birthday parties, your wedding, and other milestones, then why not your funeral.  Doherty fought a very long and difficult battle with cancer.  Hopefully through her podcast she was able to help others fighting the disease.  R.I.P.

On 7/23/2024 at 2:03 AM, jeezopete said:

image.jpeg.6f652a13a99cc2764112c83a9812c541.jpeg

I wouldn't do that, but it was HER funeral! 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952zvq3k5y393jfb13hd1u

mic-drop-boom-anna-kendrick-yzgc63x5d9tj

We

11 hours ago, BSR said:

When I read this, my initial response was "ouch, that's harsh."  But then I googled why she did:  she thought some former co-stars would show up not to pay their respects or to grieve, but to get publicity and to improve their image.  OK, fair enough.  If you get to decide who attends your kids' birthday parties, your wedding, and other milestones, then why not your funeral.  Doherty fought a very long and difficult battle with cancer.  Hopefully through her podcast she was able to help others fighting the disease.  R.I.P.

Agreed! 

we also get to decide who gets our money!