Buffdaddys Philly Monthly Event

Hey guys, 

Anyone have experience going to the monthly Buffdaddys event in Philadelphia? Thinking about going to my first one this Saturday (7/20) when I’m in town.

I know it’s $50 to enter, starts at 9pm and it’s at a private home. I’m also on the email notifications.

I still have the following questions:

• How late does it last? How late is too late to arrive? Doubt I could make it before 10pm or 11pm.
  • How much are the dances? Private rooms?
  • Looks like typically only around five dancers, how many customers are allowed?
  • What’s the vibe? Pressure for privates?

Any other info would be greatly appreciated! I’ve been to a few of the monthly Adonis events on the West Coast but those are pretty big with lots of dancers, almost as many as customers. This seems like a much more intimate event so not sure what to expect or if it’s even my type of scene.

Thanks!

Maxx00. Email me. I will answer all your questions 

Thanks

BD.

Buffdaddysparlourusa@gmail.com 

To all others. It's a Rsvp event with limited seating. We usually have  4 or so dancers. It's more intimate event. Lap dances are available,  and a private room. If you wanna see naked guys in Philadelphia and be able to do lap dances this is it. Philadelphia law does not permit lap dances in the Gay Bars. 

1000004408.jpg