Prostate Massage in LA

J. S.

Does anyone have recommendations for a masseur in Los Angeles who provides prostate massage?  Only a few list it as a services, but I feel like there must be many more out there who just don't put it in their profile.

WWW.MASSAGEMALE4MALE.COM

I am a Certified Massage Therapist... I have a private room with table and clean linens. Shower is also available before or after the session. I also offer...

Whether because of pain or euphoria, it's to be an eyes rolling to the back of your head experience. I prefer a nice hard something else to be used, personally.

On 7/15/2024 at 1:20 PM, viewing ownly said:
WWW.MASSAGEMALE4MALE.COM

I am a Certified Massage Therapist... I have a private room with table and clean linens. Shower is also available before or after the session. I also offer...

Whether because of pain or euphoria, it's to be an eyes rolling to the back of your head experience. I prefer a nice hard something else to be used, personally.

Thanks for the the nice mention XOXOXOXO  I was wondering why my website got soo sooo sooo many hits in one day... I traced it back to here.... lol

5 hours ago, ArmyHands said:

Thanks for the the nice mention XOXOXOXO  I was wondering why my website got soo sooo sooo many hits in one day... I traced it back to here.... lol

What part of town are you in?

On 7/15/2024 at 12:52 PM, june said:

What’s a prostate massage like?

I recently had one from a NYC provider.  It is amazing when you get to the orgasm part.  For me it took almost 90 mins for that to happen.  Not sure if that is normal or not.  But it is an eyes rolling back into your head feeling.  Never experienced anything like that before.

Best one I have ever had was from Dylan. He tends to travel but when he’s in LA he’s a must visit for me. He is a HUGE fan of ass and he spends a good time going through all the erogenous parts, using his whole arm up and down your crack. He focuses on your hamstrings, glutes, abductors, and then when you are lose enough, an amazing prostrate massage. He’s that good. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

On 7/15/2024 at 12:52 PM, june said:

What’s a prostate massage like?

Usually the masseur will massage the prostate (so inside your hole) with their fingers and sometimes with a toy. I’ve gotten it a few times from different providers and it’s wonderful especially if the masseur knows what they are doing and does it right before I cum 🤤

27 minutes ago, Muscleking said:

Usually the masseur will massage the prostate (so inside your hole) with their fingers and sometimes with a toy. I’ve gotten it a few times from different providers and it’s wonderful especially if the masseur knows what they are doing and does it right before I cum 🤤

Nice @Muscleking sounds super hot 

On 7/14/2024 at 3:33 PM, J. S. said:

Does anyone have recommendations for a masseur in Los Angeles who provides prostate massage?  Only a few list it as a services, but I feel like there must be many more out there who just don't put it in their profile.

There's a Chinese foot spa in the OC where the masseur does this discreetly 

On 7/21/2024 at 3:19 AM, uclablueyes said:

Best one I have ever had was from Dylan. He tends to travel but when he’s in LA he’s a must visit for me. He is a HUGE fan of ass and he spends a good time going through all the erogenous parts, using his whole arm up and down your crack. He focuses on your hamstrings, glutes, abductors, and then when you are lose enough, an amazing prostrate massage. He’s that good. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

I held my breath in between "his whole arm" and "up and down your crack"