Blood in urine after deep bottoming

29 minutes ago, Paulgeorge said:

I bottomed for an alpha male with a 10in cock. It felt great during but an hour later I peed fresh blood for two hours then clear.  Thoughts?

If it continues clear then you are ok.  If you continue to see blood in your urine, then see a urologist asap.  Hopefully it will be clear going forward so you don't have to explain the situation.   Oh, and drink water.  Sounds like some damage to your prostrate or bladder from the exertion.  Athletes that work out intensely can get this.  

Edited by augustus

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2024 at 4:46 PM, Paulgeorge said:

I bottomed for an alpha male with a 10in cock. It felt great during but an hour later I peed fresh blood for two hours then clear.  Thoughts? 

Happened to me a few months ago, for the first time. Scared me, but I read a couple of medical articles that said hard anal sex can cause it. It was gone after two pees, and no reoccurrence.

If it goes away and stays away, without any other symptoms, I wouldn’t worry about it. Your prostate got hammered. Nothing more nothing less. If it keeps happening or if you develop any other symptoms, you need to get it checked out. I used to volunteer for the AIDS bicycle rides, and dudes would come in to the medical tent all night worried about blood in their semen. It was always from getting their prostate hammered by their bike seat for over a 100 miles every day. I’ve said it before, but we instantly knew two things: 1) you hadn’t really been training or you would’ve already seen this before and 2) you were fucking your tent mate.