New Twink Top in NYC - what do you think?

steve10025

2 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Teenagers get bored easily and constantly...and it's always your job to cure that problem. Good luck !

You obviously have no idea how a party island works. He will not be bored or alone for a sec. There will always be a crowd around him begging for his attention. And a constant flow of invitations for lunch, dinners at the best restaurants and private parties at villas. 

2 hours ago, wanderlust307 said:

You obviously have no idea how a party island works. He will not be bored or alone for a sec. There will always be a crowd around him begging for his attention. And a constant flow of invitations for lunch, dinners at the best restaurants and private parties at villas. 

I am glad to read this works for you.  

But, are you paying him a fee to be with you for 14 days or are you paying just travel expenses?  I would be highly annoyed to pay him a fee, only to see him play around with other guys.  Unless if you are part of the play.  

30 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

I am glad to read this works for you.  

But, are you paying him a fee to be with you for 14 days or are you paying just travel expenses?  I would be highly annoyed to pay him a fee, only to see him play around with other guys.  Unless if you are part of the play.  

No fee. Let me tell you how this happened. I bumped on his profile on insta and send a message or two, you are so good-looking, I'd love to meet you blah blah... And he answered, if you want to meet me, take me to Mykonos. So I am taking him... I paid for his air fare and for a modest hotel and I know that he will not need to pay for anything as dinners, lunches, drinks will always be paid by me or by one of my friends.

And finally I don't know if we'll have sex. 

1 hour ago, wanderlust307 said:

No fee. Let me tell you how this happened. I bumped on his profile on insta and send a message or two, you are so good-looking, I'd love to meet you blah blah... And he answered, if you want to meet me, take me to Mykonos. So I am taking him... I paid for his air fare and for a modest hotel and I know that he will not need to pay for anything as dinners, lunches, drinks will always be paid by me or by one of my friends.

Wow. Just from IG messages? Lucky kid. Oh to be young and good looking in the age of social media. 

1 hour ago, wanderlust307 said:

The most important line there is “I don’t know if we’ll have sex.”  🧐 Please, please PLEASSEEE  let me know if you need to be taken advantage of again…I have so many ideas. That boy best be putting out! 

5 hours ago, wanderlust307 said:

You sound very grounded and mature to me. Good for you! It's great to know how to enjoy oneself without setting oneself up for disappointment and miscommunication.

7 hours ago, steve10025 said:

You sound very grounded and mature to me. Good for you! It's great to know how to enjoy oneself without setting oneself up for disappointment and miscommunication.

Thank you. Let me clarify. I am not taking him to Mykonos for sex. There are already many others for this and I also want to check the new entries in Mykonos, the boys working in bars and clubs for the season. I am taking him for the fun of it. He will be a great new entry to the party.

I flew him home for a weekend to meet. We had a get to know one to one lunch on Friday, he went clubbing with his friends Friday night, I threw a dinner party to introduce him on Saturday evening. It worked perfectly.

And this is not the first time, I've done the same with other boys in the past. There is no room for disappointment or miscommunication because there are no expectations.

17 minutes ago, wanderlust307 said:

because there are no expectations.

I find that very sad.  You seem to be a nice and generous person.  Don't be taken advantage of.  This boy and his friends are probably laughing behind your back.  He is not even that good looking.

There is a whole world out there of young men eager to please.

Just now, BaronArtz said:

I find that very sad.  You seem to be a nice and generous person.  Don't be taken advantage of.  This boy and his friends are probably laughing behind your back.  He is not even that good looking.

There is a whole world out there of young men eager to please.

I assure you, no one can take advantage of me. I've been for years in the hardest business. 

I am having the type of fun I want with him. As I said before, I have others for sex. What I want from him at this point is to hang around.