EXPUNGED?!?

9 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

anonymity in his private life  removes him from the ire of the late spouse's son and daughter in his having walked away from the game with "all the marbles'.

He better watch himself. If someone pulled that on me, I'd make sure the "husband" accidentally died of an overdose before the will was read.

38 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

Art dealer, actor, architect....the art dealer and architect were prominent in their respective professions; the actor was "semi-famous". All deceased. What he did not understand, as you stated, was that he was  "incidental" to these men's lives; their friends tolerated him as such and nothing more.

What is sad: he was incidental. Is this all of our fates? No serious relationships til death; curse of the homosexual. 

10 minutes ago, BonVivant said:

What is sad: he was incidental. Is this all of our fates? No serious relationships til death; curse of the homosexual. 

Not at all. His were mutually exploitive relationships by mutual consent; he "liked the lifestyle" that was afforded him by reason of his association with his "significant others", and, of course, access to their exchequers. His "others" had access to "it" on demand. On the other hand, I have known any number of long lasting " homosexual" relationships  that were based on genuine love and affection.

I will not disclose any of the information shared privately but it’s now clear that @robberbaron4u and I were talking about the same man.

I feel @robberbaron4u that you have a more generous nature than I possess. I would simply cut off all contact with this man. I think it’s potentially dangerous to have such an individual in your life, even if only as an acquaintance. 

10 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

I will not disclose any of the information shared privately but it’s now clear that @robberbaron4u and I were talking about the same man.

I feel @robberbaron4u that you have a more generous nature than I possess. I would simply cut off all contact with this man. I think it’s potentially dangerous to have such an individual in your life, even if only as an acquaintance. 

thumbup.jpg