OnlyFans Chat. Bots? Or not?

BeamerBikes

Any one know if any OF stars use a chat bot to answer/post messages direct to fans?  

I get the free subscriber then hammer on PPV tipping thru messages.  

One guy though seems very chat bot-ish.  New to the platform so unsure if that’s something standard or if it’s an actual person on the other end.  

After all, I find it hard to believe OF content creators are genuinely interacting with all new subscribers.  Seems like there’s better ways to use their time. 

I heard a news clip about a college student who programmed a chat bot to flirt if you text it.  The programmer gave a phone number to young women who could give out that number to men at bars.   Afterward, the men would text the number and the chat bot would flirt back for hours . . . forever conceivably.  

I think it depends on the model, but some use chat ‘handlers’. These seem to be the high profile models with thousands of likes on their OF. You can usually tell it’s a handler if they seem to be available on the app 24/7 and spam your inbox. You can also tell by how they answer simple questions with ‘I’m so horny’.