Anyone familiar with with Hughhh in SF?

So I went and saw Austin/Hugh against the warning on this forum because, candidly, he's my type and I was curious.  I disagree with the negative feedback in this thread (though to be fair, it's referencing reviews that have now been deleted as the masseur must have deleted his old profile).  I have no idea why Hugh deleted his old profile or changed names.  I didn't ask him.  That all said, here was my personal experience...

I texted with Hugh earlier today asking to set up a massage for later and he agreed on a time.  He texted me back seconds later indicating he had a conflict and needed to push back our appointment by 30 minutes.  I didn't have a problem with this and he was very quick to respond.

I drove to SF and met him at the hotel he's staying at.  He said he's just touring around the city and avoiding the heat where he lives in South Bay.

Is He the Guy in the Pics?

When I got to the room, the person I met matched the photos on both the rentmen and rentmasseur website.  That said, he has this odd habit of taking pics from angles that make his chin look more triangular than it is in real life.  I wish I could explain it better but his chin was more masculine in person versus the feminine chin in the photos.  His body also matches pretty closely with the online pics though obviously he's flexing his abdominal muscles in the online pics.  In person his abdominals aren't as pronounced but his arms and chest match the photos exactly.... and that's definitely his ass 😅.  His body was extremely smooth with silky skin.  He's a cute guy, probably in his mid 20's.

Does His Massage Suck?

While he's not at all a professional masseur (nor does he claim to be) he was far better than the "pinching massage" review from earlier.  I can see where that reviewer got that impression as Hugh gives a traditional Chinese massage... the kind you would get at a local asian massage parlor where they apply percussive hand claps on your back up and down to signify the massage is over.  So if you're expecting a great Swedish style massage, that's not what Hugh offers.

He's very gentle but capable of applying a lot of pressure if you want it deeper.  He also has a fun light and teasing touch if you want a more sensual massage.

Overall I'd call him average at giving a massage.  Nothing horrible but not great enough that you'd see him just for his massage skills.

He's definitely open to an erotic massage experience.  He charges more for his time in that case and you'll want to be clear in your initial texts on what you're looking for to ensure that he's aligned with that.

Personality

He was very sweet with me both via text and in person.  I don't know if this is a your mileage may vary situation but with me he was very sensual and seemed to genuinely enjoy our time together.

Should You Go See Him?

If you're just looking for a hot asian guy to give you a sensual massage, do yourself a favor and book time with Karl Kang who is practically an SF institution at this point.  He's a better masseur and he'll check most of the boxes that Hugh will.  Karl is probably 10 older so if you're only into younger guys then Hugh might be the better choice.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

If you're looking for a more erotic massage experience then Hugh will have less limits on what he's willing to do that Karl does.  Again, discuss beforehand and potentially YMMV.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2024 at 2:34 AM, Bruinguy said:

So I went and saw Austin/Hugh against the warning on this forum because, candidly, he's my type and I was curious.  I disagree with the negative feedback in this thread (though to be fair, it's referencing reviews that have now been deleted as the masseur must have deleted his old profile).  I have no idea why Hugh deleted his old profile or changed names.  I didn't ask him.  That all said, here was my personal experience...

I texted with Hugh earlier today asking to set up a massage for later and he agreed on a time.  He texted me back seconds later indicating he had a conflict and needed to push back our appointment by 30 minutes.  I didn't have a problem with this and he was very quick to respond.

I drove to SF and met him at the hotel he's staying at.  He said he's just touring around the city and avoiding the heat where he lives in South Bay.

Is He the Guy in the Pics?

When I got to the room, the person I met matched the photos on both the rentmen and rentmasseur website.  That said, he has this odd habit of taking pics from angles that make his chin look more triangular than it is in real life.  I wish I could explain it better but his chin was more masculine in person versus the feminine chin in the photos.  His body also matches pretty closely with the online pics though obviously he's flexing his abdominal muscles in the online pics.  In person his abdominals aren't as pronounced but his arms and chest match the photos exactly.... and that's definitely his ass 😅.  His body was extremely smooth with silky skin.  He's a cute guy, probably in his mid 20's.

Does His Massage Suck?

While he's not at all a professional masseur (nor does he claim to be) he was far better than the "pinching massage" review from earlier.  I can see where that reviewer got that impression as Hugh gives a traditional Chinese massage... the kind you would get at a local asian massage parlor where they apply percussive hand claps on your back up and down to signify the massage is over.  So if you're expecting a great Swedish style massage, that's not what Hugh offers.

He's very gentle but capable of applying a lot of pressure if you want it deeper.  He also has a fun light and teasing touch if you want a more sensual massage.

Overall I'd call him average at giving a massage.  Nothing horrible but not great enough that you'd see him just for his massage skills.

He's definitely open to an erotic massage experience.  He charges more for his time in that case and you'll want to be clear in your initial texts on what you're looking for to ensure that he's aligned with that.

Personality

He was very sweet with me both via text and in person.  I don't know if this is a your mileage may vary situation but with me he was very sensual and seemed to genuinely enjoy our time together.

Should You Go See Him?

If you're just looking for a hot asian guy to give you a sensual massage, do yourself a favor and book time with Karl Kang who is practically an SF institution at this point.  He's a better masseur and he'll check most of the boxes that Hugh will.  Karl is probably 10 older so if you're only into younger guys then Hugh might be the better choice.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

If you're looking for a more erotic massage experience then Hugh will have less limits on what he's willing to do that Karl does.  Again, discuss beforehand and potentially YMMV.

Thanks.  That's one of the most helpful posts i've ever seen here. Covers everything.  

• 1 month later...