A Surprising Experience in Spain: Seeking NYC for Big Balls

I recently had an unforgettable massage experience in Spain, thanks to a random recommendation from a bellboy. Unfortunately, I don’t have a link to share, but I really wish I did! When the therapist arrived, I was taken aback by their incredibly shapely jewels—almost like two perfectly round ping pong balls in a bag. They were surprisingly heavy and added a unique touch to the whole experience.

Typically, I prefer traditional massages and tend to stick with massage and max HE never beyond, and this time was no different. However, the way those balls hanged during sessions was something special. 

Now, I’m back in the U.S. and eager to find similar experiences here. Do you have any recommendations for great massage spots in NYC? I’d love to explore some hidden gems!

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 4.50.00 AM.png

That's awesome, I actually often go to Spain. Would it be possible to share where you stayed? (City and hotel?) 

Sorry I can't help with your query, hope you find someone! 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Joeysf said:

How did you approach the topic with the bellboy: Hey, know a great masseur with huge balls?

Well !!! thats the tricky part... I just asked for a masseur and was pleasantly surprised, so its not repeatable query. May be sites should add this as one of the filter characteristics. 

Edited by Jamesp