Big Brother - Season 26

9 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

We lost more eye candy this week - hot, hung Cedric was voted out. That's three sexy guys in four weeks. Tucker is left, as well as Cam, Kimo and Quinn.  Has anyone even noticed Cam this season ? What a boring player. 

As he was leaving the house, Cedric the Wise One kept yelling out to everyone, "It's all love ! It's all good!" Everyone looked baffled. 

In his on-air interview with 'you look amazing' Julie Chen Moonves, I was hoping she would ask Cedric "Do you know your dick pics are all over the internet the past four weeks ?"  or "How do you feel about your growing gay following who want to take you home and fuck the hell out of your cute ass ?" 

Love One Another. 

Without Cedric, my interest wanes.... My initial crush on Tucker lessens every time he opens his mouth - I actually don't care who wins this season - now that I can't get all pervy on Cedric, not sure if I should keep on watching.

To each their own, right?

I feel the same way. I’m losing interest in Tucker and have zero attraction to the other guys - even Cam. 

I wonder if Cedric found out he has developed a huge gay fan base from the show, and his dick pics exploded all over the internet? And we all enjoyed his exploding cum shots? 

Everyone has fallen in line at this point, and they are all playing 'Tucker's Game' now to help him win or at least to get him to the final 2.  He was showing plenty of bulge in last night's episode, which delighted his gay fanbase. 

19 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

Everyone has fallen in line at this point, and they are all playing 'Tucker's Game' now to help him win or at least to get him to the final 2.

I disagree.

They may be playing his game right now but that's because he's a juggernaut in the challenges and why become an enemy?  No one's intent is to help him win and there's many, many weeks to regroup and get him out way, way before final 4. 

Clearly he's the biggest threat and without true allies he'll be gone the first chance he ends up on the block.  

6 hours ago, topunderachiever said:

I disagree.

They may be playing his game right now but that's because he's a juggernaut in the challenges and why become an enemy?  No one's intent is to help him win and there's many, many weeks to regroup and get him out way, way before final 4. 

Clearly he's the biggest threat and without true allies he'll be gone the first chance he ends up on the block.  

That's a big IF he ends up on the block.