Anal-Eze? Yay or nay?

I have heard mixed reviews on the use of Anal-Eze for anal play. I know some say you shouldn’t try to numb the pain of anal penetration, because of the risks of injuring yourself inadvertently. But I’m interested in exploring prostate/anal play, yet nothing feels good or stimulating up the back end to me, because of being too tight.

Edited by caramelsub

I tried Anal-eze and it burned like hell (I have very sensitive skin). So, there was no pain associated with the top fucking me but there was burning from the Anal-eze. And, no, it was not an STI. It started immediately upon it being applied to my anus. I had the same sensation when I later used Oragel on my gum after a toothache. 

I really would not recommend using numbing creams for several reasons, with the most important being the risk of injury without noticing it. Instead, I suggest taking your time and using toys or plugs. Start with a small one, and once you're comfortable, move to a slightly larger size. Keep increasing the size gradually until you reach your desired goal. It will be a slow process, so take your time and enjoy the experience.

Pain is nature’s way of telling you that an injury is occurring in these circumstances when a foreign object is being inserted in your anus. Pay attention to what your body is telling you. The tissue around your rectum and inside is tender and needs to be treated with respect and prudence. Treat it well and it will treat you to some wonderful sensations. 

12 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Pain is nature’s way of telling you that an injury is occurring in these circumstances when a foreign object is being inserted in your anus. Pay attention to what your body is telling you. The tissue around your rectum and inside is tender and needs to be treated with respect and prudence. Treat it well and it will treat you to some wonderful sensations. 

Have to agree, there are lubes that create a gentle warming sensation and that actually helps your muscles in that area relax. That plus finger/toy play and patience you will eventually be able to take whoever you want and enjoy it. Just don’t rush it😘