411 on Theoriley fromRm

DavidNY

Hired him for overnight. Very reasonable roses. Super sweet guy who seemed to get a lot of joy out of doing exactly the job I wanted. He was very communicative both on the front end and even sent me a thank you note after. Beautiful and professional. Couldn’t recommend more highly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We flipped in our meeting and he was a good top. We had dinner together and he was a great conversationalist. Beautiful, piercing blue eyes. Great snuggle buddy too. We chatted about his family and I hope he doesn't get too lost in LA. Seems to be a good kid. Very caring and sweet guy. Sorry you guys had a fallout. 

2 hours ago, Tane said:

We flipped in our meeting and he was a good top. We had dinner together and he was a great conversationalist. Beautiful, piercing blue eyes. Great snuggle buddy too. We chatted about his family and I hope he doesn't get too lost in LA. Seems to be a good kid. Very caring and sweet guy. Sorry you guys had a fallout. 

Fallout ?  The guy is a lowlife 

taking a deposit 

doubling the rate 

then no refund and ghost ?

that’s a bad person who should be shunned period 

I'm extremely disappointed with Theo.

When he was in Ohio, he was an angel. I talked to him several times on RM, and he was top-notch.

Then, we scheduled to meet when he came to my town. I even offered to pay more than his standard rate. The time came, and he canceled his trip at the last second without any notification. When I inquired, he never responded.

I used to have some garbage employees, but they were never this bad. (Of course, I would've shown them to the door.)

11 hours ago, Pensant said:

Well, now that he’s living the high life in El Lay, his fees were bound to increase.

Sure, charge whatever u want, but don’t up charge at the last minute and steal a deposit. That’s not LA cool

He’s stupid to be dishonest now. Ok you wanna raise your rates cuz you’re worth more, but stealing and ghosting? He’s ruined his career in this business now.  Better do some rethinking before someone gets really mad. Don’t be a crook!