Can’t read reviews on RM even with VPN

Lately, RentMen has been acting up! Im

in the U.S. and have been connecting via VPN to read reviews. But now when connect through VPN connection from a city in Europe, I don’t even see any options for US cities from the pulldown menu. None! So can’t even view US based profiles with a VPN that’s from a European city! Very frustrating! Anyone experiencing the same?

4 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

Paste a specific guy's reviews page in the URL line in the, in my case, hidemeproxy VPN. Are you doing it this way?

I would like see who’s visiting my city - but I can’t even choose any U.S. city from the pulldown menu- From search, “All locations”

35 minutes ago, Blk225 said:

Quick question, is the legacy site here daddy's views completely down? I'm trying to access it and each time it takes me to a page that the server is down. 

34 minutes ago, Blk225 said:

This is what happens once I click to enter the site

Screenshot 2024-07-23 5.13.44 PM.png

33 minutes ago, Strafe13 said:

I got the same problem last month.

Please post this in the Feedback forum. It will get buried here.

Maybe you have the “childlock” settings on?  In all seriousness, though, check your account settings. And then your “search” settings. 

I use a VPN via Brazil and have no issues seeing my USA city or any city I choose. There is also the “anywhere” setting. 

23 hours ago, BonVivant said:

Maybe you have the “childlock” settings on?  In all seriousness, though, check your account settings. And then your “search” settings. 

I use a VPN via Brazil and have no issues seeing my USA city or any city I choose. There is also the “anywhere” setting. 

No restrictions in my settings. I've tried again and again and I'm getting the same issue. Is there any moderator that could address this?

48 minutes ago, Blk225 said:

No restrictions in my settings. I've tried again and again and I'm getting the same issue. Is there any moderator that could address this?

Send a message to the Webmaster. Go to “About” and then “Contact Us”. 

Not using a proxy and am having the same issues (inability to search in any city I want and not able to read the actual comments on reviews) on both my cell and the desktop.    The reviews deal happens episodically but the search issue has been on-going for about 2 weeks now.

On 7/23/2024 at 2:29 PM, Kurtkri said:

Lately, RentMen has been acting up! Im

in the U.S. and have been connecting via VPN to read reviews. But now when connect through VPN connection from a city in Europe, I don’t even see any options for US cities from the pulldown menu. None! So can’t even view US based profiles with a VPN that’s from a European city! Very frustrating! Anyone experiencing the same?

I'm having the exact same issue. It's a problem that just started a month or two ago, and it used to work fine.