Book of Gay K**s in the '50's: The Kryptonite **d

Rod Hagen

Book of Gay K** in the '50's, published in the late '80s, from Author who sadly died of Aids after writing his second book.

The Kryptonite K**

Was on my list for a long time, and only recently realized they'd made it available digitally.  Just finished it.  Loved it!  Enjoy:

WWW.AMAZON.COM

And after you're done, here is an interview with family and friends:

WWW.NOBLEMANIA.COM

Award-winning *******n's book author who speaks in schools and keynotes conferences worldwide.

Edited by Rod Hagen

• Rod Hagen changed the title to Book of Gay K**s in the '50's: The Kryptonite **d
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Lucky said:

So glad you changed the thread title. Now, why did you like the book and what is it about? Oops, ab**t?

Yeah, I'm not getting another knock on my profile for saying that dirty word again, or anything to do with it.

Anyway, you could of course read the synopsis on the Amazon page I linked to. But if I must, the narrator lives in a small town, in the '50s, and in an abusive catholic family, and his only outlet are these REMARKABLE letters he, and his friend, write to their hero, Superman.  The entire book is, I think the word is epostilary?  But there's a story in the letters.  A sad, funny, story.  Now I'm exhausted from typing, you're welcome Lucky.

Edited by Rod Hagen

Anyone can read Amazon reviews. I come here to read personal reviews by fellow posters, especially you!

I now understand the asterisks. Amazon can say the word, but not here, I guess.

Anyway, I am glad that you liked the book. Thanks for sharing! 🫠

I've talked about it here, I got in trouble for linking to a music video, and so I'm not going anywhere near that word or anything to do with it.   

I understand, that's why I like these threads too.  You're welcome,  I hope you like it.