Best position for newbie bottom

I feel like trying to sit on top, while giving the bottom full control, is a position where it would be difficult to relax. Indeed, maybe even impossible for some bottoms (especially first timers). 

I'd recommend laying face down, where you can completely relax every muscle in your body. 

P.S. Even if there is some pain, despite all the care the top is taking, remember that in the end, bottoming feels great! There's a reason so many men like to bottom. If as the top finally get all the way in, you do experience some pain/discomfort, I'd suggest letting him stay inside, and just be still for a few moments as you continue to adjust to the new sensation. In the face down position, he can just lay across your back, and you both relax, and get used to it. That full body warmth feels great, too! 

6 hours ago, hungry4darkmeat said:

I suggest gradually moving from doggy to flat on your stomach - that position is the most likely to help you achieve the “woman’s orgasm” 

Strange - I sleep flat on my stomach almost every night, and I have yet to wake up with a clitoris.

Edited by CuriousByNature

The position is less important to likelihood of enjoyment than the confidence you can materially accommodate it.

Toys - even small ones, awaken your sense of anal and prostate pleasure. Use one or two for solo play in the days before your date. An average size of 6in can prepare you for most live dick. Once you already know it fits, you can hunger for it, and that will allow the position to be organic. 

When I was new to this game, I had a friend who had a Four-Poster bed. We soon discovered that if I stood up and wrapped my arms around one of the pasts, he could stand behind me and easily slide in…with a lot of flexibility for each of us to adjust to the best possible effect. I could turn my head around and kiss. Worked for us.