Zayn aka Luca based in Toronto

viewing ownly

I only learned of him today in a scene he did with Jake Daniel a long time ago, and was stunned to see that he didn't have his own thread, but was just mentioned in passing with a group of other Toronto providers someone was considering.

He enjoys traveling, which is always encouraging for those of us who don't or can't. 

https://www.rentmen.eu/ZaynBB

I met him twice pre Covid for muscle worship and massages. He was definitely a clock watcher and the massages were just okay. The second and last time I met him, for an hour massage requested, the total interaction time from first step in his apartment to leaving was 40 mins. On the plus side, his apartment was ridiculously clean and his pics are 100% accurate.

I should've investigated a bit further, as there is - due to his insane physique, I'm sure - PLENTY about him on the massage side, and it's almost entirely negative. It is also rather classless when the only people on a review site they bother to correspond with are negative reviewers.

• 1 month later...

He's been previously discussed here, I believe under other names? but I might be wrong. The negative reviews are what you will mostly find because that's what's available. He clearly states his into's in his profile: Muscle • Nipples • Socks • Spanking • Wrestling • WS, so those with high expectations looking for a more intimate experience with a client-focused service might be shooting themselves in the foot. I would assume that muscle worshippers will have a much better experience. Nice looks but that's just one component of the experience for me. I would certainly not try to book.

Edited by Nutella