Dilemma with hiring a couple

Go to solution Solved by Westsideguy,

I’ve hired a couple for a 3some and went great. I find myself thinking of only one of them though. How do you hire just one of them without slighting the other one?

Edited by MmM

11 minutes ago, MmM said:

We did the train penetration. lol. But I found one’s personality more attractive than the other. And the person I didn’t prefer is in charge of the communications! They do offer separately though. 

I would contact separately then. 

Edited by Demmorick

7 minutes ago, MmM said:

And the person I didn’t prefer is in charge of the communications! They do offer separately though. 

Considering the person you don't like is in charge of the communication then it'd be best to sort of lie. Say you had a great time last time and want to do a one on one session with X this time. Then when you get other guy alone I'd ask him then if there's a way you could reach out to him through his number or email for when you'd like to see him. Or like @Moke said he might say they totally don't care if you want to just meet with one of them and that it probably happens all the time.

2 hours ago, Westsideguy said:

I had the same issue.  I just said it was a little overwhelming having them both, and I’d like to try just one next time.  And, as everyone is saying, it’s business for them. Doubt they care either way. 

Sounds good to me. 👍🏼

21 hours ago, MmM said:

We did the train penetration. lol. But I found one’s personality more attractive than the other. And the person I didn’t prefer is in charge of the communications! They do offer separately though. 

In that case, there shouldn't be any problem. You might not be the first client who likes one more than the other. That also means that the one you like better might have his own way of communicating, independent to the other.

Be discreet, just in case.

This suggestion hasn't been listed, but how about seeing the one you prefer while his partner watches? If you donate the same rate, you should be in control of what you would like them to do to please you - even if it involves one of them being out of the mix. Whether the other guy's cock size wasn't to your liking, or you didn't care for his physique as much (which is a more workable fix), they should be willing to work with your likes.

The most famous "duo only" for hire today are Tyler Saint and Ace Banner. I notice that while Tyler is the star draw, Ace is much more involved directly with clients in passionate kissing, ass eating, and fucking than Tyler is. I would love to see each of them mix things up for a change, with Tyler letting the fur grow out (although his skin is so baby smooth he likely had laser surgery to remove it for good), or Ace being as smooth as his hubby. 

5 minutes ago, viewing ownly said:

This suggestion hasn't been listed, but how about seeing the one you prefer while his partner watches? If you donate the same rate, you should be in control of what you would like them to do to please you - even if it involves one of them being out of the mix. Whether the other guy's cock size wasn't to your liking, or you didn't care for his physique as much (which is a more workable fix), they should be willing to work with your likes.

The most famous "duo only" for hire today are Tyler Saint and Ace Banner. I notice that while Tyler is the star draw, Ace is much more involved directly with clients in passionate kissing, ass eating, and fucking than Tyler is. I would love to see each of them mix things up for a change, with Tyler letting the fur grow out (although his skin is so baby smooth he likely had laser surgery to remove it for good), or Ace being as smooth as his hubby. 

I have to second this idea!😍 as someone who loves to be an exhibitionist being watched while being fucked is the best hence why bath houses are amazing. But back to it that’s a great idea. Have the one you’re more into be the one you’re physically involved with and have the other one watch.😉

On 7/25/2024 at 9:18 AM, MmM said:

I’ve hired a couple for a 3some and went great. I find myself thinking of only one of them though. How do you hire just one of them without slighting the other one?

I've wondered about this too! I see the odd ad on rent.men where male couples state they work only together. Yet it's human nature to gravitate towards one person over the other. But when it comes to price, is the price also double? Say, $600.00 for the pair instead of $300.00 for a solo man? Now if I could get two for the price of one, then I might take a roll of the dice

1 minute ago, misterhumphries said:

I've wondered about this too! I see the odd ad on rent.men where male couples state they work only together. Yet it's human nature to gravitate towards one person over the other. But when it comes to price, is the price also double? Say, $600.00 for the pair instead of $300.00 for a solo man? Now if I could get two for the price of one, then I might take a roll of the dice

That is left upto each couple providers to decide. So it differs. 

On 7/25/2024 at 3:18 PM, MmM said:

I find myself thinking of only one of them…How do you hire just one of them…?

I always enjoyed 3somes. I’m a top only, but I can certainly relate to what the OP described.

Sometimes with a couple of attractive professionals, I happened to prefer one man over the other. It might have been a mix of chemistry, better personality or a skillset in bed that meshed with mine. I’m sure we’ve all discovered that one man loves to suck cock but won’t rim, while another man kisses deeply with tongue and is an eager bottom. 

I had a similar difficulty as the OP a few years back. Two very handsome, fit-bodied young men worked together. I had a great time and I waited until one guy was in the shower and I was alone with the man I preferred. I simply said I’d love to spend time alone with you and asked how to arrange that - he just gave me his cellphone number. (He also aroused me: he told me he’d enjoyed being topped and wanted to see me again very soon; and he added ‘next time I’ll swallow your load’).

On 7/26/2024 at 2:36 PM, viewing ownly said:

how about seeing the one you prefer while his partner watches?

I’d caution against that, unless you are an exhibitionist.

Citing the duo above, my preferred guy worked very well solo on our dates. But each time, he stressed to me that I must be discreet and not tell the other guy what we did. It turned out that this handsome muscleboy was compliant and readily did things for me that their ad said they did not do.