Keeping an eye on this new ad, NYC

On RM, he has Erotic grayed out. He's also got Equinox on his resume. Very demanding customers at Equinox, and definitely no monkey business there. I'm guessing HE is not his style, and doesn't want to invite it. He's a very tall guy, so I hope he has an elevated table. His price is great, may be an incentive to get guys to travel to Washington Heights. It's quite a trek from lower parts of Manhattan.

4 minutes ago, dutchal said:

Note that it's Massagefinder, which is more geared towards the general massage market

But no one can say that about RentMasseur, so his decision to list there is interesting.

I got an unsolicited message from this guy with his availability and rates.  (I guess he saw that I'd checked out his profile). I responded by asking if he does erotic sessions and got this response:

Massage for relaxation can be more sensual with a focus on connection, tone of intimacy, and the rhythm and intensity of the strokes. It`s an excellent massage, clean, relaxing ambiance, and memorable time

Do with that what you will.

1 hour ago, Jack Vernon said:

I got an unsolicited message from this guy with his availability and rates.  (I guess he saw that I'd checked out his profile). I responded by asking if he does erotic sessions and got this response:

Massage for relaxation can be more sensual with a focus on connection, tone of intimacy, and the rhythm and intensity of the strokes. It`s an excellent massage, clean, relaxing ambiance, and memorable time

I guess that means "NO", haha

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2024 at 3:30 PM, Jack Vernon said:

He’s poetic. 

• 4 weeks later...