Online booking system

Hello guys, 

I am thinking of offering a online booking system that allows clients to book and see my schedule. 

I saw a few guys using square scheduling, which you have to put a credit card to book and I might offer benefits and perks. I see a lot of barber shops and salons used in this platform. 

2 hours ago, MidwestGuy25 said:

Hi Danny - I think it's a good idea. Check out the website for Ben at Bliss Massage - he has a calendar to reserve 60 or 90 minute sessions at his studio in Beltsville. https://blissbody.work/

Love your profile! I may try to book a session with you this weekend while you are here in DC. 

I would love to meet you and thank you for this information 

7 hours ago, Daniel84 said:

Hello guys, 

I am thinking of offering a online booking system that allows clients to book and see my schedule. 

I saw a few guys using square scheduling, which you have to put a credit card to book and I might offer benefits and perks. I see a lot of barber shops and salons used in this platform. 

I recommend you do this. It helps organize a lot. Several guys here in Chicago use massagebook.com

Other common ones include schedulicity, vagaro, mindbody and acuity scheduling 

10 hours ago, Daniel84 said:

Hello guys, 

I've been using AcuityScheduling for years and it's great! It was bought by Square so the two are essentially the same thing. 

You can set it to require a payment or deposit when booking an appt or not. It doesn't necessarily require a credit card unless you'd like it to.

You can have it so clients can only book slots more than (some amount of time) in advance based on whether it's an incall or outcall. You can also set up subscriptions, packages, add-ons, coupons (reverse coupons for erotic 😂) etc. 

I think in any situation it's a good idea, even if a client is afraid to link an email address (which is absurd but, they exist) they can at least see the times you're available and message you to request only then.

I use  Booksy (ad in my signature). It has the same features Reyn mentioned and more, with an integrated card reader POS system. You can also accept payments on your phone through the app. Runs about $35 / month. Worth every penny and more.

I don’t even use all of the features, mostly for client privacy reasons and general distaste for aggressive marketing. I don’t charge deposits or require a cc to book, and that’s an intentional business decision. You can set up features for no show protection, deposits, etc if you want.

1 hour ago, Simon Suraci said:

I use  Booksy (ad in my signature). It has the same features Reyn mentioned and more, with an integrated card reader POS system. You can also accept payments on your phone through the app. Runs about $35 / month. Worth every penny and more.

I don’t even use all of the features, mostly for client privacy reasons and general distaste for aggressive marketing. I don’t charge deposits or require a cc to book, and that’s an intentional business decision. You can set up features for no show protection, deposits, etc if you want.

Would you mind could you PM me your booking link