Mr Muscle Masseur

builder boy

• builder boy changed the title to Mr Muscle Masseur
23 minutes ago, DWsoccer said:

https://rentmen.eu/MrMuscleMasseur

If you're talking about this one, I met him a few months ago.  He has changed his name.  The pictures are NOT accurate.  IF that was him at some point, it wasn't in this decade.  Although he still has a great body, it's not on this level, and he's definitely not 30.  Most likely 40+.

If the photos are "close" to what someone looks like is it OK to post them as your own?

Is that the  norm with many providers?

28 minutes ago, KevinFL said:

If the photos are "close" to what someone looks like is it OK to post them as your own?

Is that the  norm with many providers?

It's not uncommon for a subset of providers to do  just that. 

But it consequently sets a subset of member on CoM rapidly vibrating in a state of uncontrollable panic while gasping for air loudly claiming that it indicates the provider must be lying about absolutely everything else in their profile also and that they are probably a scammer who will destroy your life.

1 minute ago, Walt said:

It's not uncommon for a subset of providers to do  just that. 

But it consequently sets a subset of member on CoM rapidly vibrating in a state of uncontrollable panic while gasping for air loudly claiming that it indicates the provider must be lying about absolutely everything else in their profile also and that they are probably a scammer who will destroy your life.

Yes, I bet that is the case for some to panic over it. I can understand the "older" photos of someone being used but although I'm not yet gasping for air, that does seem a little out of line when it's someone else's photos completely that you're using.

Thanks for your thoughts and to expect I may see/hear that more often!

Just now, builder boy said:

Actually met up and I thought his body was amazing.   Great time. 

I'm glad you had a good time.  I did say he has a great body.

BUT it is not the body pictured, and he isn't really close to 30.  This is my biggest problem with the reviews on RM - "Are the photos accurate?" gives too much leeway.  The dude is using pictures of someone else.  MAYBE of him, but many years ago......

26 minutes ago, builder boy said:

We’ll just have to agree to disagree.    The body was spectacular and he’s 33 because I just booked a flight for him.   My experience was great and the pics match the body so what I saw is what I got.   

Sorry, but “body doesn’t match the photos,” whether because the body has aged, or because the photos belong to somebody else, is not OK with me. You can rationalize the deception in any way you like, but it’s still deception. I don’t tolerate it in other kinds of transactions — if I buy something online and it is obviously not as described, I send it back — and I don’t see why I should settle for “oH iTS JuSt aS gOoD” in this type of transaction. If this provider’s current body is ACTUALLY as good as the pictures, why not just use current pictures???

On 7/27/2024 at 9:40 AM, myophile said:

Sorry, but “body doesn’t match the photos,” whether because the body has aged, or because the photos belong to somebody else, is not OK with me. You can rationalize the deception in any way you like, but it’s still deception. I don’t tolerate it in other kinds of transactions — if I buy something online and it is obviously not as described, I send it back — and I don’t see why I should settle for “oH iTS JuSt aS gOoD” in this type of transaction. If this provider’s current body is ACTUALLY as good as the pictures, why not just use current pictures???

If you were traveling to this provider and when he appeared, you saw that the photos used were not him but he was still looking really good.

Would you still use his services or just leave?

18 hours ago, KevinFL said:

If you were traveling to this provider and when he appeared, you saw that the photos used were not him but he was still looking really good.

Would you still use his services or just leave?

Hard to say, too many variables. If his actual physique was as good or better than his pictures, I’d probably see it through, particularly if I had arranged my day around the meeting, and had traveled to be there. BUT I would still be pissed off, and that would be reflected in any review; and I would not hire that provider again.