Orlando in Chicago

https://rentmasseur.com/orlandott

In the top 5 for the worst massage I have ever had. Apt was clean, he was clean, and on time. That ends the positives.

It was neither sensual nor erotic, and wasn't even quality therapeutic. His manipulations of the erogenous areas on the front and back were rough and uncomfortable. Fully dressed, no MT, or HE. He spent about half the session steaming or wetting towels and then using them to scrap oil off my skin. Never asked about pressure, and the motions were simply repetitive strokes.

It’s been my experience that Orlando communicates his limits upfront. Also his rates are in line with therapeutic so fully clothed and lack of extras on his part shouldn’t be a surprise. Also, he’s only active on RentMasseur these days. 

Communication is a two-way street.  I have found Orlando to be clear in communicating boundaries.  He’s paid extra attention to areas I highlighted like tense shoulders, sore hamstrings, etc.  Avoided sensitive areas where I had surgeries in the past.

Also on the plus’s he also does have a heated table.  I’ve seen him on a semi regular basis every couple months or so.  When I want some medium to heavy pressure, he’s been dependable and we get along fine.  Parking has never been an issue.  Never flaked on me, always responsive within a few hours max. 

My first session - I wasn’t 100% on the chemistry or vibe. He’s very much though what’s communicated is what’s expected and mid-session nuance isn’t an opportunity for reinterpretation. He’s not a bargain basement rub and tug, nor charging anywhere close to Deli rates either.  

Yeah, I’ll admit I’d like to see him in jocks or MT, but providers have rights to boundaries as well.  For what he charges, the experience is in line with expectations. 

To each their own.  You didn’t have a great experience. I won’t be able to change that. Orlando operates in black and white terms.  Sounds like the chemistry wasn’t flowing on both parties.  

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, BeamerBikes said:

It’s been my experience that Orlando communicates his limits upfront. Also his rates are in line with therapeutic so fully clothed and lack of extras on his part shouldn’t be a surprise. Also, he’s only active on RentMasseur these days. 

Communication is a two-way street.  I have found Orlando to be clear in communicating boundaries.  He’s paid extra attention to areas I highlighted like tense shoulders, sore hamstrings, etc.  Avoided sensitive areas where I had surgeries in the past.

Also on the plus’s he also does have a heated table.  I’ve seen him on a semi regular basis every couple months or so.  When I want some medium to heavy pressure, he’s been dependable and we get along fine.  Parking has never been an issue.  Never flaked on me, always responsive within a few hours max. 

My first session - I wasn’t 100% on the chemistry or vibe. He’s very much though what’s communicated is what’s expected and mid-session nuance isn’t an opportunity for reinterpretation. He’s not a bargain basement rub and tug, nor charging anywhere close to Deli rates either.  

Yeah, I’ll admit I’d like to see him in jocks or MT, but providers have rights to boundaries as well.  For what he charges, the experience is in line with expectations. 

To each their own.  You didn’t have a great experience. I won’t be able to change that. Orlando operates in black and white terms.  Sounds like the chemistry wasn’t flowing on both parties.  

I am not criticizing Orlando's ability to communicate clearly. I'm faulting him for his ability to to follow thru on what he communicates.

If I had hired for a therapeutic massage, and if the style wasn't what worked for me and my body, I pretty much would have left the review at that. I have had plenty of those experiences, and I just continued looking for a therapist who's style did work for me. BUT, I didn't hire for a therapeutic experience, we didn't communicate about a therapeutic session, and I didn't pay the therapeutic base rate.

I fully support every provider's right to their own boundaries. Unfortunately, those boundaries aren't clearly in black and white with Orlando. Even based upon your own review statement and then looking at the ad. We can debate all day about the meaning of the terms "sensual" and "erotic," and we may even be able to chalk up individual communications to misunderstandings and language barriers. However, when you say "I'd like to see him in jocks," haven't you ever asked yourself why you don't get that when the pictures in the ad clearly indicate that option is on the table?

If anyone wants to see Orlando for a completely therapeutic experience, go for it! Recognize ahead of time your likely not getting more than that, and my experience is that there is far better therapeutic sessions out there for a much better price.

Edited by APPLE1

2 hours ago, APPLE1 said:

I am not criticizing Orlando's ability to communicate clearly. I'm faulting him for his ability to to follow thru on what he communicates.

If I had hired for a therapeutic massage, and if the style wasn't what worked for me and my body, I pretty much would have left the review at that. I have had plenty of those experiences, and I just continued looking for a therapist who's style did work for me. BUT, I didn't hire for a therapeutic experience, we didn't communicate about a therapeutic session, and I didn't pay the therapeutic base rate.

I fully support every provider's right to their own boundaries. Unfortunately, those boundaries aren't clearly in black and white with Orlando. Even based upon your own review statement and then looking at the ad. We can debate all day about the meaning of the terms "sensual" and "erotic," and we may even be able to chalk up individual communications to misunderstandings and language barriers. However, when you say "I'd like to see him in jocks," haven't you ever asked yourself why you don't get that when the pictures in the ad clearly indicate that option is on the table?

If anyone wants to see Orlando for a completely therapeutic experience, go for it! Recognize ahead of time your likely not getting more than that, and my experience is that there is far better therapeutic sessions out there for a much better price.

Did he agree that he'd massage you wearing only his jock -- or less? Did he agree to MT? Did he explain specifically what his "erotic" massage includes?

3 hours ago, APPLE1 said:

when you say "I'd like to see him in jocks," haven't you ever asked yourself why you don't get that when the pictures in the ad clearly indicate that option is on the table?

I didn’t ask myself. I asked him. He replied that’s something he reserves in-person for his private life. The pictures may imply that, but he’s never failed to deliver on what we explicitly agreed upon. 

Just saying in my experience, it’s far from one of the worst massages I’ve experienced and it’s in line with Chgo rates. Again, he’s not charging higher closer to Deli rates.  My experience/opinion varies from yours.  I met him during just before COVID years and appreciated his precautions during it. 

43 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

Did he agree that he'd massage you wearing only his jock -- or less? Did he agree to MT? Did he explain specifically what his "erotic" massage includes?

I am going to do the best I can to stay on the side of being transparent, while not endangering anyone's license.

Beforehand we discussed attire and what I expected in a sensual or erotic massage. He agreed to both. I will not say I used the phrase MT, but it'd be impossible to accomplish what I wanted , and he agreed to, without MT.

I have not met with Orlando for a few years now but I had met with him several time a while back. I always found the massage to be very good. It was not a super strong massage but sensual enough. I will say that one of the reasons I stopped going to see him was that I preferred a little more interaction that he never really made available but I always left happy. He's a super nice guy and he looks great, he is just has more settled into his boundaries.

• 1 month later...