Can a name increase someone's appeal for you?

I've been wondering about the power in a name. I know a lot of providers who've changed their names multiple times and I have a few myself. Ie. My nickname is Reyn (rain) and my fictitious business name is Sky's Touch ... granting me the moniker Sky, though my actual name is something else altogether. 

I've never been disappointed by a name, but I've experienced situations where my interest in a person increased upon hearing their name. So I'm wondering if this is also the case for anyone else. If so, what are particular names or screen names that you've found appealing. 

Two that I can think of are Faroq and Kayana.😍😅

"Faroq and Kayana" sounds like a really bad Tyler Perry project, ha ha! A name largely is insignificant to who I seek, but can give me clues that I'm not interested, like "UC12inchdom", or really terrible names people use to grab attention - and those ads are gone before you know it, like "badbrethbro" - I'm unsure if I'm more turned off by their mouth stench or their lack of grammar skills. 

Absolutely can decrease interest in a provider. Descriptive names like Mr. Ten Inch, or The Pounder, and the like are an instant pass. I just can't get past these types of names, no matter what the guy looks like. Guys, just pick a first and last name and leave it at that. We can figure out your talents without the clown show labels.