Sean Costin in NYC taking clients?

So Sean posted on his twitter that he's in NYC, but he has a message saying that he does it all but from what I could glean I thought he was in town for just OF collabs etc. I know he'll be at the nude party also but not sure if he is taking clients, @Coolwave35, you usually know what's up with these things. Any intel? Anyone else know?

54 minutes ago, 30somethingsexybear said:

So Sean posted on his twitter that he's in NYC, but he has a message saying that he does it all but from what I could glean I thought he was in town for just OF collabs etc. I know he'll be at the nude party also but not sure if he is taking clients, @Coolwave35, you usually know what's up with these things. Any intel? Anyone else know?

He sees ppl. Just reach out. Limited times and if you got the $ anything is possible. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

So does anyone know what happened with Sean Costin???   I follow him on IG and this just posted a little while ago!!  He’s in the hospital looking very bad!!   Yikes!!! Wish him well 🙏

IMG_3871.png

Holy crap! Hope he's okay. Yikes! I went to his IG and it looks like he took down whatever it was. He looks all puffy and cray here. I hope nothing happened with his liver or kidneys.

Edited by 30somethingsexybear

He shows up to the nude party quite often, but he practically gets snatched away and leaves the first ten minutes he gets there lol good for him though.

If you subscribe to his OF he'll reply about it in his messages. 

21 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

So does anyone know what happened with Sean Costin???   I follow him on IG and this just posted a little while ago!!  He’s in the hospital looking very bad!!   Yikes!!! Wish him well 🙏

IMG_3871.png

Good lord! Nothing is private any more! Not that there's anything to be ashamed of but does the world really need to see this??

On 8/3/2024 at 7:02 PM, misterhumphries said:

Good lord! Nothing is private any more! Not that there's anything to be ashamed of but does the world really need to see this??

I would be inclined to agree.

If you're going to get something done, keep them guessing as to how you maintain your good looks.

A good magician never reveals the trick.

i understand discretion. yet my mother use to always say "if you are going to be ashamed of what you do... dont do it"! do people need to know this? probably not. but if he is comfortable with himself and what he does and wants to share it, more power to him!

5 hours ago, curiousbynature12 said:

I'll just ask: Can anyone share details about the Sean Costin experience as a client? Is it different from what it seems online? Happy to chat in DMs if you want to be discreet.

I want to know because he seems to have many of the attributes I look for in a provider.

After my divorce we spent a weekend in Boston. A street psychic gave us a reading. She said I will have another great love in my life. She looked at him dead panned and said “it isn’t him.” 

On 8/5/2024 at 3:45 PM, Gymowner said:

i understand discretion. yet my mother use to always say "if you are going to be ashamed of what you do... dont do it"! do people need to know this? probably not. but if he is comfortable with himself and what he does and wants to share it, more power to him!

See? That's the assumption of many people. Shame has nothing to do with choosing to keep certain aspects of one's life private. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2024 at 7:31 AM, surferguy_1 said:

Yeah he was on the UWS last year standing on a street corner for about 35 minutes. I was at a restaurant and paid close attention. He kept staring at his phone as if he was waiting anxiously to hear from someone so he was probably meeting someone *ahem* important.

Fascinating 

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Bayareabomber38 said:
WWW.GOFUNDME.COM

Hi everyone,  My name is Sean Costin, and I’m reaching out to you today with a… Sean Costin needs your support for Medical Expenses after Hate Crime attack

Hate crime or making up $$ to help with that cosmetic surgery payment plan.