Looking to set up a 3 way with a bodybuilder and Bear/Chub

Been a bucket list fantasy.  I have an ongoing relationship with a bodybuilder provider who is ready to make this happen.  The real  challenge has been finding the bear/Chub.   They think it's a set up or too good to true.  Very frustrating.   Any thoughts on this? 

Maybe hire the bear/chub separately first and then, if he seems the type you'd enjoy in the scenario, propose the idea. 

Keep in mind, 3-ways always have the danger of becoming unbalanced in a way that someone may feel slighted. So it always a good idea for at least one member (even better, yourself) to have history with all party members

Edited by ReynST

I thought about that,  not seeing any one local that would be on par physically and appearance wise for what I am looking for in a bear/Chub type.  My role will be more voyeur in the 3 way.   TBH I am looking for a "3" or "4"  to interact with my provider friend who is a solid "9". The appearance disparity is a huge turn on for me 

1 hour ago, mentalkink said:

I thought about that,  not seeing any one local that would be on par physically and appearance wise for what I am looking for in a bear/Chub type.  My role will be more voyeur in the 3 way.   TBH I am looking for a "3" or "4"  to interact with my provider friend who is a solid "9". The appearance disparity is a huge turn on for me 

My eyes gravitated to your numbers in quotes, figuring that's the cock length of the chub you're looking for, ha ha! I feel I'm a solid 3.75 in looks with ten being best, and fit the bear / chub bill well. I'd LOVE to be a 3rd party with you and a hot bodybuilder. I'd be okay with any level of involvement, too. 

14 hours ago, mentalkink said:

Been a bucket list fantasy.  I have an ongoing relationship with a bodybuilder provider who is ready to make this happen.  The real  challenge has been finding the bear/Chub.   They think it's a set up or too good to true.  Very frustrating.   Any thoughts on this? 

I'm available here in Indy

On 7/28/2024 at 7:23 PM, mentalkink said:

Where are you located?

Sent you an em

On 7/28/2024 at 11:11 PM, ReynST said:

Maybe hire the bear/chub separately first and then, if he seems the type you'd enjoy in the scenario, propose the idea. 

Keep in mind, 3-ways always have the danger of becoming unbalanced in a way that someone may feel slighted. So it always a good idea for at least one member (even better, yourself) to have history with all party members

Sent you an email SometimesBi