Puffy eyes and Dark Circles

On 7/29/2024 at 4:42 PM, BenjaminNicholas said:

Filler will work as long as the HA is present sub-dermal.  That's 9-15 months per treatment.

I've seen plenty of upper/lower blephs on men that haven't looked pulled or feminine. 

I read recently that you should look for a dual-certified provider:  ophthalmology/plastic surgery for blepharoplasty.

On 8/2/2024 at 6:16 PM, BenjaminNicholas said:

Inflammation is commonly caused by diet and lack of hydration, so yep...  Drink more water.

Stay away from alcohol if you can.

You may have very sensitive skin that's inflamed by certain topicals.  Under-eye is especially thin and concerning.

I'm like that - just about every eye cream I've ever tried irritates my lower lids so that they swell at the lower orbital ridge. It's a weird look.

• 2 weeks later...

I had an upper and lower blefaroplasty when I was 42, to great result. I remember after I had it, for months I kept a diary of people's comments... "you look so rested"..."you look great"..."have you done something different with your hair?" etc. I don't know if anyone other than my close friends, whom I told, guessed the truth. Now decades later, while I obviously look much older, people still can't believe how old I actually am. My eyes have stayed much younger than my chronological age, and give an overall younger appearance. 

One funny sidelight...the first time I tricked after the operation and got a load of cum in the face, eyes closed, it got in my eyes. The lids were so shortened for a while they didn't quite close tight enough to be waterproof. The trick was an 18 year old, with a huge load, who undoubtedly did not guess my age, even the morning after. I laughed about that for a long time. 

On 8/4/2024 at 9:16 PM, Rudynate said:

I read recently that you should look for a dual-certified provider:  ophthalmology/plastic surgery for blepharoplasty.

Yes, otherwise known as an oculoplastic surgeon.