harassment or curiosity? Wanting a traveler to return.

I've had a few wonderful sessions in the last couple of years with providers who are frequent travelers. What I've noticed with a couple of them is that they avoid my city in their next West Coast go-arounds. In each of their cases, they mentioned how shitty my city has been for them with a lack of interest and / or a high volume of flakes. This COULD be the reason my time with them ended up being so special - they were horny from the flustering way the day had gone up to that point, and let me have it in a great way. The two men I'm referring to are Karlo from Georgia and Brunoll from Massachusetts.

I feel a "thank you again" message around Christmas time is sufficient to inquire about a potential return on their part, but anything beyond that would be overkill. It was unfortunate that the couple of times providers I had fun with returned, it was way too soon from the previous time that I wasn't able to financially make it work - and neither of those particular guys have been back, either. Those guys are Zander from Missouri, and LukeWest from California. 

I'm near Las Vegas. SkylerDiamond spent a week there several months back. I had a brief back and forth, letting him know that he interested me, but my schedule wasn't meshing with the time frame he was there. He told me he'll never go back, as it was a wasteland for him. 

Sexy twunk Austin L Young was flown in to town with a weekend hire who then stood him up. He stopped advertising after that debacle. One of my fantasy hires, Playgirl model Trevor Adams (Adamexplorer), mentioned he will never set foot in Nevada, ever. He didn't respond when I asked why. 

What surprises me the most about Las Vegas is the lack of sexy, muscular providers compared to other places. It seems like in Texas and New York, 65% of the advertisers are in great to amazing shape, whereas in Vegas, it's just a very tiny handful. There's no shortage of gyms. 

12 minutes ago, viewing ownly said:

New York, 65% of the advertisers are in great to amazing shape, whereas in Vegas, it's just a very tiny handful

It sounds to me like you have a specific type (muscular) and "sexy", the latter of which is entirely subjective. We certainly have plenty of conventionally muscular men here. I don't find overly muscular men attractive. I prefer everything from average to tall and lanky - kind of naturally athletic looking but also into dorky guys. What is the typical Vegas type? Are they skinny? 

16 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

It sounds to me like you have a specific type (muscular) and "sexy", the latter of which is entirely subjective. We certainly have plenty of conventionally muscular men here. I don't find overly muscular men attractive. I prefer everything from average to tall and lanky - kind of naturally athletic looking but also into dorky guys. What is the typical Vegas type? Are they skinny? 

I don't think necessarily that there's any more or less extremely fit people than other places, just a grave lack of fit people that advertise being in their company. It's possible that since Vegas has multiple venues and shows for men to strip, they're too busy with that to bother - it's eat, gym, eat, gym, work, sleep, repeat. 

They either geniunely not interested to return (for whatsoever reasons) or they be playing marketing game to get you fly them out. Its business on its core. Its all depends on $$$ you can offer. None of them willing to spend time with clients for nothing. Offer to fly them out, see how easily you can get them muscular sexy guys coming to you.

Try living in fly over country.  The only decent providers happen to be in town as they have family here, visiting for a wedding etc.  

There is actually one local I like.  But he’s so consistently late, I can’t stand tolerate it. 

As to your original question :

it’s totally fine to inquire politely from time to time about travel. Once a year is certainly not harassment. A quick polite check in to pay a compliment and say you sure hope they consider a trip to your city is totally cool. 

1 hour ago, Thelatin said:

Try living in fly over country.  The only decent providers happen to be in town as they have family here, visiting for a wedding etc.  

There is actually one local I like.  But he’s so consistently late, I can’t stand tolerate it. 

If it's consistent, arrange an earlier time to him in order for your appointment to then be consistently "on time".

1 hour ago, viewing ownly said:

If it's consistent, arrange an earlier time to him in order for your appointment to then be consistently "on time".

I think he's too smart for that as I have a consistent schedule.  It's an odd deal as he gets ready, and then becomes nervous.  As soon as we are together he's fine.  He claims that the places I stay are too nice, so he's intimidated. 

In December, I usually send a message to traveling providers I try to see when they visit town. I wish them happy holidays and ask them to give me a heads-up if they're coming to my town in the new year. This approach has worked great so far.

20 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

I'm near Las Vegas

I think the market is saturated there with too many providers, most of whom fall into the opportunistic category on the apps.

Every time I'm in Vegas when I open Grindr the 'taps' come at me like my phone is channeling the Titanics telegraph. At least half are guys looking to make a buck. There's almost no need for men looking to get off and willing to hire to go to rent men etc. unless they're willing to spend good money and not deal with the riff raff on the apps. The provider to customer ratio for them just doesn't make it worthwhile.

Edited by VersOral