Berlin

euwc

Just left Berlin, to my surprise Nollendorfstrasse has become a hotbed for massages. Besides good old Bodyworker on 26, there's also Men2Men on 36. Further many other massagesalons although I guess mainly legit like Centro Delfino on 20. Had a late evening massage from Adrian from Bodyworker, both good sport like and sensual.

Also visited Tabasco for the first time, good service from bartender Bart, strange and interesting vibe (didn't hire).

(Went to Boyberry twice, first time was disappointing. Almost left the second time yet met a wonderful guy and had a great passionate time). 

On 8/5/2024 at 7:33 AM, euwc said:

Just left Berlin, to my surprise Nollendorfstrasse has become a hotbed for massages. Besides good old Bodyworker on 26, there's also Men2Men on 36. Further many other massagesalons although I guess mainly legit like Centro Delfino on 20. Had a late evening massage from Adrian from Bodyworker, both good sport like and sensual.

Also visited Tabasco for the first time, good service from bartender Bart, strange and interesting vibe (didn't hire).

(Went to Boyberry twice, first time was disappointing. Almost left the second time yet met a wonderful guy and had a great passionate time). 

Is Boyberry a new name for ToyBoy bar across the street from Tabasco/Pinnochio? Is Tabasco stll all rough guys from Romania? 

Did you get a chance to get by the Axel Hotel? Last i heard it had hallways full of rentboys. I guess labOratory is closing since Bergheim is becoming an art space.

Posted (edited)

Boyberry is the new name for Tom’s Bar. Original from Spain with branches in Barcelona and Madrid.

https://boyberry.com/berlin/

Hopefully more successful than Axel. Didn’t stay there, the reviews are bad and didn’t have a chance to check the hallway.

Indeed mainly Romanian guys in Tabasco, not all looked rough, some even handsome yet yvmv.

Haven’t been at labOratory this time, events are announced till november.

https://www.lab-oratory.de/

Art and sex can be an ideal combo 😉

Edited by euwc