Newer consumer

Thank you guys for this forum. I’m not sure why I didn’t do more research before making some obvious mistakes in hiring that got me taken advantage of several times. I suppose I’m too quick to trust a pretty boy. I’ve gotten smarter (through some painful lessons) but I’m glad this place exists to protect us. I know providers need protection too, probably even more so as they can be put in some very dangerous situations or at least uncomfortable ones, but they also learn how to play the game much faster and can spot a newbie to scam from a mile away.

39 minutes ago, Twinkluvr said:

Thank you guys for this forum. I’m not sure why I didn’t do more research before making some obvious mistakes in hiring that got me taken advantage of several times. I suppose I’m too quick to trust a pretty boy. I’ve gotten smarter (through some painful lessons) but I’m glad this place exists to protect us. I know providers need protection too, probably even more so as they can be put in some very dangerous situations or at least uncomfortable ones, but they also learn how to play the game much faster and can spot a newbie to scam from a mile away.

Yes there are some out there who just want to scam people whether a new comer or someone who has been hiring for a long time. But just do you know not every provider is like that and is happy to provide you with a great experience and respect your boundaries.  Welcome to the forum!

8 hours ago, Twinkluvr said:

Welcome to the forum, In one way or another, most-to-all of us have gone through some kind of learning experience in this world, What matters is that we learn our lessons and don't keep making the same mistakes.

As you get familiar with this forum, you will see that there are providers who are great people and quite professional.

Enjoy.

9 hours ago, Twinkluvr said:

So what were your terrible mistakes and painful lessons? Spill the tea. 

8 hours ago, Kman said:

Yes there are some out there who just want to scam people whether a new comer or someone who has been hiring for a long time. But just do you know not every provider is like that and is happy to provide you with a great experience and respect your boundaries.  Welcome to the forum!

I know. I have had some really great providers as well, and I really try to respect and appreciate them for their work and work ethic. Hopefully I can settle on a few regulars that I keep on a rotation, as is my desire

10 hours ago, Twinkluvr said:

Could you be more specific? 

What exactly happened to you with several providers?