Does it matter (if it matters at all) hiring a "nice guy"?

Go to solution Solved by BenjaminNicholas,

2 hours ago, NipLuvr212 said:

i totally agree that it matters, BUT --

i had a real situation this past week when i hired the nicest guy in the world (as far as I know), but the erotic experience just didn't happen.

what's worse, he sent me all these nice and complimentary texts, wants to get together, etc., etc. 

what is to be done?

I agree with all that attitude matters, but I also know that being nice, friendly and even having good chemistry doesn't necessarily mean quality experience. Attitude is only one of several things that matter to me.

Edited by soloyo215

I'm not necessarily looking for "nice," but I certainly want someone dependable about appointments, discreet about the arrangements and trustworthy no matter how animalistic the encounter might be. A "gentleman in the streets, a devil in the sheets" kind of situation.

And if "nice" and "friendly" and "outgoing" are part of that package, so much the better. 

Edited by Decatur Guy

I really prefer providers of sexual services to be "nice" in terms of easy to talk to and open minded, intuitive people who can go from nice to naughty when the clothes come off. 

I like extreme sexual fetishes but trust is important in this realm so I need to be with someone who I know is a good person behind the wild playtime.

On 8/17/2024 at 12:42 PM, NipLuvr212 said:

i totally agree that it matters, BUT --

i had a real situation this past week when i hired the nicest guy in the world (as far as I know), but the erotic experience just didn't happen.

what's worse, he sent me all these nice and complimentary texts, wants to get together, etc., etc. 

what is to be done?

It seems as if he was more into you than you were into him.  Although you left feeling that the encounter was not erotic, he may not have thought there was a problem.  I gather you didn't express that your expectations were not met.  His follow-up comments are seeking another meet-up.  You are the paying customer who will have to decide whether another encounter will be better than this one.  

Personable is great and needed as well as discretion.  I also like someone that is willing to engage via text of call about interests, fetishes, limits, likes, dislikes.  While I am all about "me" in the situation, I have found that providers that will chat be open create a much better experience with a much better chance at having good chemistry.  We both tend to know what to expect on the first encounter and then can decide how future ones will proceed.    I like to be open about what things I like and what I definitely dont like.  Guys that spend a bit of time (more than "just tell me when and we can work out the details when we meet") are usually worth both the time and the cost.