Johnson’s Tampa Price Hike: $25/Song

Chidude

It was for 3 dances at one of the dance booths with the open curtains.  I gave the dancer $60 and then he ran after me and pointed to the $25/song on the sheet.  The VIP attendant guy confirmed the price hike and said it was a recent change.  I didn’t have $75 in exact bills so I gave him $80.  For 3 songs.  It was quite surprising. 

That's something that the attendant should have mentioned when he took your money for the wristband. Unless he thought the dancer already told you, I guess. 

Nope, I'm going with the attendant should have mentioned the price change to you. 

I'm also not crazy about how they changed the stage upstairs in the VIP bar. First, they removed the four poster bed the dancers 'danced' on and replaced it with a couch. Then that section was covered with hanging sheets for shadow shows. Now it's got a small stage with a pole & curtains that close for a private "Bottle Service" dance area. There's a new box in the middle of the actual bar for a dancer to entertain guys sitting at the bar.

1 hour ago, jeezopete said:

That's something that the attendant should have mentioned when he took your money for the wristband. Unless he thought the dancer already told you, I guess. 

Nope, I'm going with the attendant should have mentioned the price change to you. 

I'm also not crazy about how they changed the stage upstairs in the VIP bar. First, they removed the four poster bed the dancers 'danced' on and replaced it with a couch. Then that section was covered with hanging sheets for shadow shows. Now it's got a small stage with a pole & curtains that close for a private "Bottle Service" dance area. There's a new box in the middle of the actual bar for a dancer to entertain guys sitting at the bar.

The upstairs stage should win an award for dumbest idea in the history of strip clubs.  It takes up the bartender's work area,  there are beams the dancers can easily hit their head on, you have to walk around and actually go behind the bar to tip the dancer.  

Doesn't seem to have slowed down business for the dancers. I was there tonight & went up to the VIP bar around 12:30 and there were 3 dancers each with a customer waiting for a lap dance spot to open up. Also, whatever that curtained section with the small stage & pole is, it was occupied for at least an hour while I was there, maybe more.

There was a good crowd there tonight, even by 1:30 the main room downstairs was packed.

18 hours ago, Chidude said:

Hi all,

Just discovered that Johnson's Tampa recently increased per song lapdance fee from $20 to $25 per song. Is this true at the Ft Laud location as well?

IMG_3042.jpeg

I paid the House Fee to the attendant. I paid the dancer separately after we had our dance. Raising single price song is reasonable and way over do.

How do they count songs at this venue ? At Spunk in NY they have IPad timers and they just reduced the time per song after the pandemic, instead of increasing the 20$ per song rate.  The 20 is so easy for the multiplication challenged especially when you are drunk and horny.

2 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

Do I hear a suggestion of a $1,000 entrance fee for women, right @Vegas_Millennial ?

Johnson's is a quality act.  Women aren't allowed in the "VIP" area at Johnson's. Which means women aren't allowed private lap dances. 

$1,000 is not worth the liability from an opposite sex #MeToo lawsuit.

1 minute ago, Buff Daddy said:

Question?. How about a women who says she identifes as a man?. Then what?. Men who were saying that they identified as a women were going into the ladys locker rooms at Planet Fitnes. 

I identify as Mr.America.  Does that make it so?  Not responding any further to your question as it is a political topic. 

On 8/26/2024 at 9:11 PM, Whatsupandstuff said:

id pay the extra $5 if the Johnsons wilton dancers didnt use dildos as prop cocks . its so tacky ..prefer flaccid then a sex toy. its duplicitous . 

It’s only duplicitous if the insinuation to all johnsons wilton is not grasped. 

Edited by SirBillybob

On 8/26/2024 at 9:11 PM, Whatsupandstuff said:

id pay the extra $5 if the Johnsons wilton dancers didnt use dildos as prop cocks . its so tacky ..prefer flaccid then a sex toy. its duplicitous . 

In all the times I've been there I have never witnessed this.

6 hours ago, lerbut23 said:

In all the times I've been there I have never witnessed this.

I promise you I have no reason to say it if it wasn't true. even when I mentioned it to the lovely guy who gives you the wristbands he replied with a "girl I know"

On 8/26/2024 at 10:45 AM, rojjodc said:

Does anyone know if the Johnsons in Wilton Station hiked their price per song to $25 as well?  

It was still $20 on 8/30/24 at Johnsons WM. I asked a couple of dancers about the $25 in TPA and they didn’t think it was changing anytime soon in WM.  

Edited by Devon

For some comparison: 

Silverado in Portland is $25 per "Dance".  A Dance is 8 minutes.  No fee to enter the private dance area.  Only a $6 cover to enter the bar on weekends.

Spunk at Monsters in New York City charges $20 per 5 minutes, plus a cover charge to enter the bar ($20 I think?).

Le Boy in Ft Lauderdale is $20 per 3 minute song.  Plus, you must pay the house ($10-$20?) each time you enter the private dance area with a new dancer.

Campus in Montreal is $20Canadian per 3 minute song , and only the cover charge at the door after a certain hour.

Puerto Vallarta clubs are around 500Pesos paid to the house for 10 minutes private with a dancer, and usually no cover charge.