Johnson’s Tampa Price Hike: $25/Song

Chidude

A 25% increase in 15 years is well under 2% per year. Consider we have all aged during that time and the commensurate drop in the quality of the guys we can get to touch us for free and you will realize it's a bargain...

You can't see a double feature for a quarter or get a Pepsi for five cents either. Get over it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2024 at 12:50 PM, Vegas_Millennial said:

For some comparison: 

Silverado in Portland is $25 per "Dance".  A Dance is 8 minutes.  No fee to enter the private dance area.  Only a $6 cover to enter the bar on weekends.

Spunk at Monsters in New York City charges $20 per 5 minutes, plus a cover charge to enter the bar ($20 I think?).

Le Boy in Ft Lauderdale is $20 per 3 minute song.  Plus, you must pay the house ($10-$20?) each time you enter the private dance area with a new dancer.

Campus in Montreal is $20Canadian per 3 minute song , and only the cover charge at the door after a certain hour.

Puerto Vallarta clubs are around 500Pesos paid to the house for 10 minutes private with a dancer, and usually no cover charge.

You cannot blindly compare other clubs. Location can determine the price and if they have hot guys! Johnson's always has quality guys so they get to set the new standard for their club 

On 8/31/2024 at 11:50 AM, Vegas_Millennial said:

Puerto Vallarta clubs are around 500Pesos paid to the house for 10 minutes private with a dancer, and usually no cover charge.

True, but the dancers definitely expect a "tip." And it can vary wildly depending on the dancer and the services performed. Still the cheapest LITERAL bang for your buck in North America.

Edited by CHIberia

On 8/17/2024 at 12:24 PM, Chidude said:

Hi all,

Just discovered that Johnson's Tampa recently increased per song lapdance fee from $20 to $25 per song. Is this true at the Ft Laud location as well?

IMG_3042.jpeg

Is it just me, or does the math not math? 6 songs for roughly 18 minutes is less than the 15 minute room.

On 8/26/2024 at 9:11 PM, Whatsupandstuff said:

id pay the extra $5 if the Johnsons wilton dancers didnt use dildos as prop cocks . its so tacky ..prefer flaccid then a sex toy. its duplicitous . 

At Wilton, I open their underwear and see and touch the real thing.   Some guys just have huge dicks.   There were no dildos last time I was there.