Clients who mainly see straight providers.

On 8/18/2024 at 11:17 AM, pubic_assistance said:

I do, in fact, prefer straight presenting sexual partners.

I have often been accused of "grooming" straight friends and associates. So my understanding is that grooming is defined as manipulating someone into a sexual relationship when a power imbalance is in place.

Doesn't need to be a minor.

Can be anyone who's vulnerable.

I see them as anything but vulnerable. They are empowered to make money on their terms. i have "groomed" many of them and many of them are doing much better than their friends back in their small towns still at the factory. 

On 8/18/2024 at 11:38 AM, Walt said:

I get your point....and basically agree. 😉 

You should try them sometime. I find them to be very authentic when they are comfortable. Straight men often did not grow up having to hide or pretend. So in many cases their guards are always down. I have found many times straight men will divulge an autobiography in a first meet.

On 8/18/2024 at 3:01 PM, DrownedBoy said:

When people here say "hypermasculine" or "alpha dog," just what kind of attitude are they describing? Examples?

To each their own. I do recall being turned off by a self-described alpha bodybuilder who acted all threatening and downgrading as part of his persona, right from the moment we met. I prefer people who only act like that during the actual RP...

There is probably no standard definition but for me a hypermasculine man represents an archetypical type of man. Plays sports/played sports(football,wrestling,rugby,hockey), works blue collar jobs often, can pick up women easily and charm other men easily as well. Is street smart and assertive. An alpha dawg doesn't have to be a jerk but will not back down if his boundaries are crossed. Very often to be this way you very often need alot of size to you(tho not always) so many of this guys tend to be built and large in stature. Many might call these behaviors toxic male traits but they can be a turn on on a very primitive level. 

On 8/19/2024 at 8:43 AM, soloyo215 said:

About the "straight man" thing, I see many clients attracted to straight (or to the claim to be) from providers. No judgement, nothing wrong with having a preference. Since I don't look for those (I see absolutely nothing wrong or inferior in perfectly fine gay men, some quite fine, actually), I don't notice if there is a decrease in availability in younger ones.

The newer generation has created a mess regarding gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, sex assigned at birth and blah blah blah, at-nauseam. I wouldn't be surprised if some actually struggle with what to put in their profile about their sexual orientation. Seems like they have a different mindset. So don't be surprised if you see a female who "identifies as a straight man" with a RM profile.

Just signs of the time.

Thats a mess if you ask me. 

On 8/19/2024 at 10:43 AM, ThroatCummer said:

I want to dislike this and want to poke holes in it, but it is really true.  I think everyone should be who they are and just forge a path through the world as best they can and be supported by others. Love, family, all of it. Respect each other and leave everyone you meet in a life a little better than you found them.  

But I still want that big, built, deep voiced, testosterone dripping, alpha dawg who doesn't give a fuck and just wants to spread his seed everywhere. That's hot and that's never going to be not hot. 🤣

Question when you find this man do you tickle his throat or other way around? Just trying to figure out from your handle.

17 hours ago, studchaser said:

Question when you find this man do you tickle his throat or other way around? Just trying to figure out from your handle.

I'm like 95% top and like getting my dick sucked more than anything in the world, like legit my favorite thing ever. That said, you put the right dude in front of me and I'll suck his cock for an hour like my freaking life depended on it.. Depends on the energy and the swagger in general, it's not even looks dependent sometimes. 

Edited by ThroatCummer